Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Punk'd

origskeemr

Originally posted by Mystify22

lol yeah I saw it, the best was poor Justin, he looked like he was going to cry and was calling his Mommy for help! :isok:

But Frankie whatever was a complete tool :rolleyes:

poor Justin, they smashed his guitar...lol he was so scared :idea:

Originally posted by Mystify22

lol yeah I saw it, the best was poor Justin, he looked like he was going to cry and was calling his Mommy for help! :isok:

But Frankie whatever was a complete tool :rolleyes:

LoL, She said tool. That shit was funny Justin called his mom like a little bitch. :laugh:

Originally posted by origskeemr

anyone see it?? I thought it was kinda funny

......aaaaw....poopy!....i was gonna post this.....lol.....justin was so cute! LMAO.....ashton kutcher is good....some of the upcoming ones look funny as hell!.................

.....i am home sick today....yuck....so maybe i can chop tu pelo! lol.........call me.........

i watched this last night, it's fcking grrrreat... the kid on the red carpet was funny too... to denise richards: "how does it feel playing a smart person?" haha... the previews for upcoming shows were funny too... mandy moore doing crib crashers at a trailer park and a crane completely demolishing one... lol this show is almost as funny as jackass

Originally posted by mssabina

i watched this last night, it's fcking grrrreat... the kid on the red carpet was funny too... to denise richards: "how does it feel playing a smart person?" haha... the previews for upcoming shows were funny too... mandy moore doing crib crashers at a trailer park and a crane completely demolishing one... lol this show is almost as funny as jackass

...lol.....yea.....when lifehouse walks up and he is like...what does the O in o-town stand for!? lol.....and christina apelgate....haha....telling her he loved her genie in a bottle song!....then being like...so uh...u wanna go out later!

Originally posted by misk

...lol.....yea.....when lifehouse walks up and he is like...what does the O in o-town stand for!? lol.....and christina apelgate....haha....telling her he loved her genie in a bottle song!....then being like...so uh...u wanna go out later!

lmfao:laugh: I was dying when they did the red carpet thing... I think they got that from the kid from the Man Show, he's funny as hell too. Choclate milk came out my nose almost when Lifehouse came up in he was sayin the O-Town thing... Or when he kept yelling that guys name when they were taking pictures and the guy just looked at him like who is this guy.