Clubplanet Nightlife Community

have you ever kissed someone with morning breath?

Guest gabo

Guest gabo

they do it all the time on tv and it bothers me cause the first thing you do in the morn. is bruth your teeth or at least avoid kissing.

Originally posted by gabo

they do it all the time on tv and it bothers me cause the first thing you do in the morn. is bruth your teeth or at least avoid kissing.

only once. that's all it took to train me. my girl is a smoker, and is ver conscientious when it comes to keeping her mouth clean for me.

Originally posted by clubkat

yeah but never open mouthed. . .hehe. . .

...exactly...it's those cute morning kisses on the lips...usually accompanied with body hugs and the like and can occur in rapid frequency...but never...i mean never...open the door and let those little critters out...

Originally posted by phatman

...exactly...it's those cute morning kisses on the lips...usually accompanied with body hugs and the like and can occur in rapid frequency...but never...i mean never...open the door and let those little critters out...

But even when you're just giving little kisses, there's still spit-swapping involved... you salivate when you kiss, and a little is bound to wind up on your lips. You wouldn't notice it under normal circumstances, but when your spit is swarming with bacteria from the night before... well, it becomes apparent.

I'm very paranoid about bad breath, it's just a huge pet peeve of mine. Which isn't to say that I'm cold-hearted enough to turn down little morning kisses... but until you've both hit the bathroom, morning snuggles are much better...

Originally posted by tastyt

But even when you're just giving little kisses, there's still spit-swapping involved... you salivate when you kiss, and a little is bound to wind up on your lips. You wouldn't notice it under normal circumstances, but when your spit is swarming with bacteria from the night before... well, it becomes apparent.

I'm very paranoid about bad breath, it's just a huge pet peeve of mine. Which isn't to say that I'm cold-hearted enough to turn down little morning kisses... but until you've both hit the bathroom, morning snuggles are much better...

fuckin little germaphobe!!!

Originally posted by tastyt

But even when you're just giving little kisses, there's still spit-swapping involved... you salivate when you kiss, and a little is bound to wind up on your lips...

...i'm usually dry-mouth from all the alcohol i consumed the night before...

Originally posted by entheogen808

fuckin little germaphobe!!!

ahaha that was so cute!! :love::laugh:

yeah man. . .for some reason it doesnt bother me. . .maybe because the boy and i's breath in the am isnt that hideous. . .i dunno. . .id rather get eaten either way. :D

Guest gabo
Originally posted by clubkat

ahaha that was so cute!! :love::laugh:

yeah man. . .for some reason it doesnt bother me. . .maybe because the boy and i's breath in the am isnt that hideous. . .i dunno. . .id rather get eaten either way. :D

ohhh I am sure your breath is stank, just like everyone elses

Guest gabo
Originally posted by AcidCrackwhore

the guy im seein stayed over last night and before i left for work we had a lil make out session. now i dont think he brushed his teeth considering that he doesnt have a toothbrush there, but he didnt have mroning breath at all. hmmm

maybe he used your toothbruth. thats what I would do.

ohhh I am sure your breath is stank, just like everyone elses

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!! :laugh2:

Sorry CK, but I'm sure he's right... I know all about that stinkin' cat breath, after all... ick.

Hmmm... I was thinking the same exact thing...

Guest gabo

I just reread my popst and I did it again. I type with a lisp