Clubplanet Nightlife Community

jo jo

fineones

Originally posted by ladyshady

is that the white boy from staten island??

ive heard his stuff before, but hes nowhere near em

good to see someone from s.i. doing their thing though..

yeh i dont think he can fuck with em ...has skills tho

Originally posted by origskeemr

never heard him... I heard cage is good (the guy em had beef with when he first came out) and also some dude necro (sp)

dog..do nottttt sleep on JOJO Pellegrino..he was supposed to drop about a yr and a half ago and i duno what happened.

download

jojo pellegrino - where im from

jojo pellgrino- bada bing bada boom (somethin like that)

jojo pellegrino - shark niggas

he's sooooooooooooo fuckin illlll...keeps it supa grimey...

and Fineones....Good lookin out..Jojo is nasssssst-ayyy

necro is halfway decent too..i love his remake of I need love ..he named it I Need Drugs

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

dog..do nottttt sleep on JOJO Pellegrino..he was supposed to drop about a yr and a half ago and i duno what happened.

download

jojo pellegrino - where im from

jojo pellgrino- bada bing bada boom (somethin like that)

jojo pellegrino - shark niggas

he's sooooooooooooo fuckin illlll...keeps it supa grimey...

and Fineones....Good lookin out..Jojo is nasssssst-ayyy

necro is halfway decent too..i love his remake of I need love ..he named it I Need Drugs

damn I dont understand why I never heard of him... Good looks I'm gunna check him out. Whats his style like (compared to whom)

I can't believe I slept on this guy:eek: he's pretty dope, thanks for the heads up everyone...

the one freestyle with grimey/come thru is tight and the one with stretch live is dope

jo jo over the come thru beat is dangerous sone gets me amped....where im from is deffintly hot...

his fiirst popular sone was fogetaboutit.....(sp?)

kinda hot..and necro..his shits aight ..i need drugs is good..hes shit sounds toooooo underground ..he need someone to teach him rhyme timing.hes alil off...needs a good producer and he'll be aight

fogedaboudid... yeh I heard it... Its on the play list that Lady Shady has posted good song. The song he has over Scarface's beat "my Block" is also dope... All in all he is pretty good. I was telling my boy about him and he said he was MTV for 'people to watch out for' so I guess we'll be seeing him soon.

Anyway, thanks for the heads up:D

fogedaboudid... yeh I heard it... Its on the play list that Lady Shady has posted good song. The song he has over Scarface's beat "my Block" is also dope... All in all he is pretty good. I was telling my boy about him and he said he was MTV for 'people to watch out for' so I guess we'll be seeing him soon.

Anyway, thanks for the heads up:D

good for im i hope he gets his...he was in the source last yr..for up and coming..but nothing happened..hopefully this works out

aight aight

I dont understand was he with Violator, cause in one of the freestyles he says how Violator fucked him over and he says sumptin about Busta:confused: Who's he signed to now, anyone know?

i think still violator

I dont understand was he with Violator, cause in one of the freestyles he says how Violator fucked him over and he says sumptin about Busta:confused: Who's he signed to now, anyone know?

violator is the worst label to be affiliated with

Jojo is a herb. He used to hang out at P.S. 32 by my house. he raps about being italian and hes really like polish and irish. his real name is Joey Edwards. but i still like him though lol. you might have seen him on Rap City The Bassment. He came on w/ all the Violator artists a couple of years ago. he had on a sick velour w/ his chest hairs pokin out lol (thats cugine lol) I honestly dont think eminem can touch him. jojo has clever rhymes like em but he brings a lot more energy. whenever eminem brings energy he just ends up screaming and i hate that. when he drops he will do great in the NY area but i dunno about nationwide. Eminem is successful bc he has such a mass appeal to white people in middle america. jojo will do the same for white kids in nyc.

if you like "fugghetaboutit and "where i from" try these:

Sunny Side Up (my fav)

Aint Built Like That feat. busta rhymes

Bada Bing BadaBoom

If It's War

• 1 year later...

hey guys how u doin, im a fan of Jojo, but its really difficult to find any of his damn cds. I was wonderin if ne one new whats goin on wit him now. I remeber in uhh i thinik it wuz his 8 miles an runnin freestyle im pretty sure he says..as a matter of fact wheres Paul Rosenberg at, i needa get him this package...lol isnt paul rosenberg that fuckin guy who wuz on his cd sayin 2 eminem 2 stop flashin his gun, etc etc....so if ne one can fill me in thatd be great. thanks

He isn't with Violator anymore, he bounced from the label. The reason he hasn't come out big time is that Violator was screwin him around, and right after he left his manager, London caught 25-life on a body in New Brighton. He has a hand shake agreement with Ghostface to drop shit on his label while he shops around for a deal, in fact on his newer freestyles you'll hear Joey scream out Theodore Unit. London (and Bebo) were basically the muscle behind Joey, he would strong arm some of the lesser dj's into playing his shit, etc. Now Jo is just chillin, always at the studio on South ave that Ice Water, Shyhiem, and other local kids use.

I have every free style and song he has put out, and the dude is nasty. He still drops new freestyles and songs month on the DJ Storm cd's. I dunno about EM, but why compare him to him anyway. Yeah, they are both white, but whatever. 100% different styles. If anyone seen him on the Basement on rap city, he fuckin BURNED a crew from QB (Nore, Capone, Prodigy, Bars & Hooks, and Noyd). Fuckin Capone was on his dick, screamin his name while he was droppin like 40 bars. You can download that freestyle too, try Soulseek.