Grand Opening of weekly 18+ Thursdays @ NV

Thursday, March 27th 2003

Main floor:

Super DJ Tony Draper along with DJs Sergio & Chris Asta

On the huge hip-hop floor:

DJ Diz 1

18 to enter, 21 to drink

Open bar 10pm - 11pm, reduced drink specials all night

$10 for girls, $15 for guys on the Clubplanet guestlist.

www.clubplanet.com/guestlists

NV is an elegant bi-level nightclub in the heart of Tribeca at Spring St. & Hudson St. Strict dresscode and selective door.

Originally posted by nycclubber1

This party promises to be the hottest 18+ party the city has ever seen with Tony Draper on 1 floor and blazing hip-hop on the other floor!

yep its gonna be a good time :D

Originally posted by dynamix

I'm not a promoter. I'm pretty excited about this party. NV's a beautiful club...it's always good to visit new venues and I dont think NV's ever catered to an 18+ crowd other than last summer

I'm glad to hear people are as excited as me about this party... should definately be a fun time for 18+ in manhattan. There isn't anything this big 18+ in the city... and NV IS a really beautiful club. Hope to see u there. :)

Originally posted by myke

I'm glad to hear people are as excited as me about this party... should definately be a fun time for 18+ in manhattan. There isn't anything this big 18+ in the city... and NV IS a really beautiful club. Hope to see u there. :)

dude who are you kidding no one likes tony trainwreck

by the way there is a town named Draper in south dakota it has a gas station with those old school pumps in it and thats it

Originally posted by siceone

dude who are you kidding no one likes tony trainwreck

by the way there is a town named Draper in south dakota it has a gas station with those old school pumps in it and thats it

no one likes tony trainwreck... ok.

I have a video tape from a year ago....

4000 people chanting draper.... waiting for him to come on....

guy is one of the most known djs in the new york city area.

bro look if you don't like his style.... or like where he plays, u have ur right.... but to say he has no fans

u sound like a fool

you should just not speak so you don't make an idiot out of yourself

;)

We all put a lot of hard work into this night and Tony's the man to kick off this party so get the fuck off the tony bashwagon... the man held a residency for 3 years at a place that is cavernous and night in and night out it was capacity...ppl must enjoy him, eh?

Get off his dick already.

I'm in Cliff at NYU and every single person in here and Water St should have a flyer so for once leave ur rooms, stop studying and smoking ur pot, protesting about the war, and come to this goddam party -Tony Draper and whoever the hip hop person is will be sooo good :)