Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hooj party

livin42nite

Gonna keep this short as I'm tired from last night and need to just be really lazy till tonight. Anyways last night great music all over opium. By far the man that put on the show was james zabiela for me. That guy is just amazing. I don't think anybody got better technical skills then him, scratches really good. FC Kahuna was great as well, and so was ross cale. Good to see sasha in the place as well. Anyways like I said short review, but nice women, new faces for wmc, great music, great start to wmc. One thing though when did sander play? Cause I got there around 12:30 in the room with zabiela and I never saw sander playing. Oh well will see him some other time this wmc.

James Zabiela was definitely the best of my night.... I had heard loads about him, heard tons of his live sets, but NEVER seen him live. That kid is going to be huge. He has a beautiful vibe going on. Amazing track selection. Flawless mixing. Wicked technical skills. Hats off to you, James! What a way to start off conference!

:D :D :D :D

Also nice to see industry people in the house. It's in the air!

:goofy:

Originally posted by livin42nite

One thing though when did sander play? Cause I got there around 12:30 in the room with zabiela and I never saw sander playing. Oh well will see him some other time this wmc.

I don't think he made it to Opium... :confused: But I heard he rocked it at Nerve. Can't wait to see him @ Space on Thursday.

:goofy:

I don't think he made it to Opium... But I heard he rocked it at Nerve. Can't wait to see him @ Space on Thursday.

Absolutely wrong...Sander rocked the Prive room for almost three hours while James was on in the other room. He went nuts on the volume and had the place ready to explode. Quivver went on after Sander.

Now for the first time, I'll review my own party...

I don't remember being at a party that good in a long time. I went from room to room mainly to make sure all the talent was looked after and found myself having great conversations and dancing...something I rarely get to do when I produce an event like that.

Tom Middleton was amazing and was so into it that he decided after one record that he was not going to play a single hit. He leaned over to me and said "they're really up for it tonight so I'm not going play hits...they're going to get the good shit" and he delivered.

Everyone who played on the night was amazing and made the vibe pure heaven.

I finally met Biz standing next to Sander while he destroyed Prive. DJ's in the house...Howells, Creemer, Sasha (who paid the cover), Sister Bliss, Slacker, Ariel Baund, Don Diablo...

CP was represented...except Pod the Wimp. Really cool to see you guys...Marco and Carla...

Anyway, after the Jazid gig Sunday and that last night, my conference is off to a good start.

the prive room was amazing last night...

starting with sander , quiver..not sure of the line up after that..

i did not want to leave that room all night...

& thanks god i brought my ear filters cos that system was pumping..

didnt get a chance to hear middleton's set though

so far 2 nights down, two great parties

A -ma-zing nite ... music on the spot ... great vibe ... didn't pay (thanx Dade) ... but certainly left the $$$ at the bar :D

Lots of Cpers ... probably the most I've seen under one roof ...

Only one if ... what if there was re-entry :idea::hat: