Clubplanet Nightlife Community

...good morning....

phatman

Originally posted by somebitch

hey kiss my booty. :(

i cant help being bitchy in the morning. i am not meant to get up till 10!!! i should be in bed still snuggling.

I feel ya.. def not a morning person here either. so wish i had flex hours. I dont get into my groove until like 2pm.

Originally posted by phatman

...i wanted to stay in bed as well...esp. since it was a bit chillier this morning...but i got up at 5am and went to the gym instead....

no its not want, it is NEED. hehe. i can barely function before 9:30 or 10.. i practically come to work with my eyes shut. i need a job that starts at noon

Originally posted by phuturephunk

..I went down to the sound yesterday nick, the moon was spectacular.. :)...I just wish it had risen a tad bit later..

...are you coming out with us saturday night?...looks like we gots zhera, dyanna, kara, and not sure but i think eric, marci and pete will show up...that's a good crew...why dont you come down and be the cherry on top...

Originally posted by phatman

...are you coming out with us saturday night?...looks like we gots zhera, dyanna, kara, and not sure but i think eric, marci and pete will show up...that's a good crew...why dont you come down and be the cherry on top...

..Where is this happening?..I think I'm going to ARC so this may just werk...

Originally posted by phuturephunk

...Sounds neato :)..I may be able to get Cat and Rackham to go too..cuz like, we're supposed to be doing something that night too..

...excellent....as many times as i have spoken to Cat we have never actually met...i saw that techo event over at arc on the ny board...if funds accomodate, i may attend...could use the change...