Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Losing The Faith In Women

irenegade7

)

Originally posted by phuturephunk

...I will not comment on this thread..

lol its ok.. :);)

btw.. how far did you pick florida in the tourney. i see another repeat of last yeaer (unfortunatelY) and them bowing out early .. since they freakin tanked the end of the season! (AGain! :mad:

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by gmccookny

. Now i am not saying ALL girls.... but maybe 35- 40% of the girls i have met.

those odds arent so bad. like 90% of the guys i meet are assholes and out of the 10% who seem nice, only 2% are actuallly nice, the other 8% are attempting the nice guy route (u know, where they act nice till they get what they want then they go back to asshole)...

Originally posted by spragga25

I doubt it.... but that's my opinion and NO I don't need to see any light.

No, you're right! Men NEVER cheat on women... they NEVER lie to them, they certainly NEVER beat them...

Right... yours is a perfect sex.

Give me a fucking break. You should know better than that.

Originally posted by tastyt

I was waiting for you to get involved in this thread. ;)

Seriously though, if anyone out there doubts that women put up with at least as much shit as men put up with regarding the other sex... you need to open your eyes and see the light...

...I will not comment on this post...

Originally posted by somebitch

those odds arent so bad. like 90% of the guys i meet are assholes and out of the 10% who seem nice, only 2% are actuallly nice, the other 8% are attempting the nice guy route (u know, where they act nice till they get what they want then they go back to asshole)...

...I will not comment on this post either...

Originally posted by phatman

...this guy is beyond help...and considering his state of mind, i can pretty much guarantee our words will fall on deaf ears...

p.s. love the girl vs women...such a pinky pal phrase...;)

I know, I know. I shouldn't have started, but I'm done now... there's just too much blatant ignorance in this thread, and it's getting me upset for no good reason. If people want to live with their head buried in the sand, it's no bother to me.

hahah i was just talking bout that today. how hard it is to find a nice guy...

Originally posted by tastyt

No, you're right! Men NEVER cheat on women... they NEVER lie to them, they certainly NEVER beat them...

Right... yours is a perfect sex.

Give me a fucking break. You should know better than that.

I never have.

Do me a favor and don't put women on a holier than thou pedestal, because you WILL NOT get any damn sympathy from me.

"Men cheat more than women"...blah, blah fuckin blah. It happens both ways - please let that register into your skull.

Thanks

Originally posted by phuturephunk

....Coming from the guy that was, at one time, completely in that rare 2% and now floating surely into the 90% as each day goes by...I will once again state, that I will not comment on this thread..

..Nick, this is getting tough...

you would be surprised how quickly the "nice guy" turns into an asshole when he doesnt need anything from you. men are the selfish ones.

you would be surprised how quickly the "nice guy" turns into an asshole when he doesnt need anything from you. men are the selfish ones.

...Of all the women I've known in this life I've never asked for.....

....I will not comment on this thread...

Originally posted by spragga25

I never have.

Do me a favor and don't put women on a holier than thou pedestal, because you WILL NOT get any damn sympathy from me.

"Men cheat more than women"...blah, blah fuckin blah. It happens both ways - please let that register into your skull.

Thanks

Why don't you try reading what's posted before commenting on it? I never said any of that. :blank:

this thread has been made a thousand times, by both men and women

same story over and over again

accept it, move on....

I just thought of a funny convo I got into this past weekend

I was saying how men suck, etc

And then my friend says, you know ive been hearing that all week

but your the first woman to say it, lol

:laugh: :laugh:

finding a decent guy is like trying to find a straight man in chelsea

rare, but its possible

met one this past weekend 22nd and 8th, ahhhhhh

there is hope...

everyone is selfish just about.

i would never act nice though just to get something & i would never lead someone to believe something that wasnt true to get my way... i know guys who do this all the time. im not saying there arent plenty of women out there who do it too but dont act like men are so innocent.

Originally posted by fierydesire

:laugh: :laugh: This thread is classic bitch bitch bitch funny cause women feel the same way about men and men feel this way about women. shit will any of us ever be happy

BTW, phunk motherfucken comment:mad: or don't waste post lines saying you wont :tongue:

...I wish I could darlin, I really really do...But I don't know if I'd even like what I'd have to say...Truth is ugly...My learned response over the years to stuff like this is just as much so..