Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Gay Bars . . .

fierydesire

So I went to my first one last nite and well at first it was good but damn some of the guys there were pure bitches. At first, I felt as though they were all staring like "What is a pussy (literally) doing up in here":laugh: Let me just say that the gay men in there were gorgeous what a shame :(

So as the night goes on there was a drag queen show. This bitch was up there very pretty and all but damn she said something to me like pointed me out in the crowd. I was like no he/she didn't cause the other bitches in there let her rip on them and they said nothing. What she said was for me to be quiet, first off its a bar and people were talking all around me. I was like woah hold the fuck up, mind you I was drunk off my ass so my ghetto brooklyn showed. The guy next to me was talking to me but did he/she say anything to him NO. She fucken called me out cause I got the pussy and he has a cock. Such fucken bullshit. It turns out the bitches behind me tattled on me. I'm sorry but gay men are such fucken drama queens :rolleyes: Despite the drama that seems to follow whenever I'm out I had fun fighting with this drag queen. Anyway as I ramble just wanted to say I don't think I will ever be back at a gay bar. Much more cattyness and biatches.:rolleyes:

Would or have any of you went to a gay/lesbian bar?

i went to one by accident in the city to some place called G with my friend , and we were like ok, this dont seem right, but damn there are alot of cute guys here, until i looked to my right and say two guys kissing, and was like OMG!!!! WERE IN A GAY BAR!!!!! but its a shame how many hot gay guys there are, oh well :rolleyes:

never been to a gay bar in the city, but was down in va beach, and it was cool. i had a blast.

just this past weekend i was at meow mix, a very dyke friendly bar, and parkside lounge, another mixed/dyke bar both on the LES. i had no probs at either place, especially meow mix, there were bands, and i was joking and talking with the very butch bouncer. i split after the bands were done as me and my friend felt a little uncomfortable being pretty much the only straights in there, not to mention, she was like a magnet for the ladies.

been to a few in denver where it was a womans lez bar and being a guy was pretty much ostrasized (sp?) just like you were..was fuckin stupid..i was dragged there by friends..not like i would go to a lez bar and expect to get laid for christs sake..

although i did go home with this bi-girl that i sorta knew and she happened to be there...so in the end i did end up gettin laid...

lol

i don't like meow mix..i got dragged there once and there are too many butchy lesbians around eyeing you...i got scared...

i go to stonewall on christopher street with my gay friend sometimes if we really have nothing to do...but the men are not that fine...the bartenders are very nice...so are the dancers...but overall, i like gay bars because you can look like shit when you go out and the guys don't care..they're not even checking you out anyways. ;):D

Originally posted by tastyt

That was your first time EVER in a gay bar?!?! Wow... I pretty much came of age in them...

yea babes, I'm not big into going to gay bars. I love the cock ya know and well being there only makes me feel like damn I'm not getting any tonite :laugh::tongue: But it was fun cept for the stupid drag queen skank:rolleyes:

Originally posted by sassa

i don't like meow mix..i got dragged there once and there are too many butchy lesbians around eyeing you...i got scared...

i go to stonewall on christopher street with my gay friend sometimes if we really have nothing to do...but the men are not that fine...the bartenders are very nice...so are the dancers...but overall, i like gay bars because you can look like shit when you go out and the guys don't care..they're not even checking you out anyways. ;):D

Exactly, they don't care about pootang or breasts

BTW, I love your sig classic:laugh: I hate Bush :blown: He is a fucken puppet

Originally posted by tastyt

I have so much fun with gay men... they know how to party like it's nobody's business... and they absolutely adore me for some reason.

yeah, gay guys do know how to party. that's funny how certain girls attract the gay men. diane is a gay magnet too.

Originally posted by entheogen808

yeah, gay guys do know how to party. that's funny how certain girls attract the gay men. diane is a gay magnet too.

i need to find some gay guys to party with. all my girlfriends are flakes & never wanna do anything interesting/fun.

...i used to be friends w/ DJ Mike Cruz...i think he still works at Crash in Queens...we'd all go there and party from time to time...great times...more of a mixed crowd than predominantly gay but it was definitely the funnest crowd...got hit on a couple of times but no biggie..even ran into an old high school friend there...oh and also hooked up with a bi girl...idk..no big deal really...have been to others as well...i was called a faghag for quite a while..but fuck it, i think most homosexuals i have befriended are a lot cooler and better friends than most heteros i know...

I heard Krash was a cool place 2 go 2..Different, but cool.. Ive actually passed by there a couple of times attempting to go.. But each time there was always a crowd outside that seemed a little too weird for me,either they were really goth or just had their "own" style in which I didnt feel comfortable & felt like I'd stand out in a bad way... So I backed out last minute :(

Originally posted by fierydesire

So I went to my first one last nite and well at first it was good but damn some of the guys there were pure bitches. At first, I felt as though they were all staring like "What is a pussy (literally) doing up in here":laugh: Let me just say that the gay men in there were gorgeous what a shame :(

So as the night goes on there was a drag queen show. This bitch was up there very pretty and all but damn she said something to me like pointed me out in the crowd. I was like no he/she didn't cause the other bitches in there let her rip on them and they said nothing. What she said was for me to be quiet, first off its a bar and people were talking all around me. I was like woah hold the fuck up, mind you I was drunk off my ass so my ghetto brooklyn showed. The guy next to me was talking to me but did he/she say anything to him NO. She fucken called me out cause I got the pussy and he has a cock. Such fucken bullshit. It turns out the bitches behind me tattled on me. I'm sorry but gay men are such fucken drama queens :rolleyes: Despite the drama that seems to follow whenever I'm out I had fun fighting with this drag queen. Anyway as I ramble just wanted to say I don't think I will ever be back at a gay bar. Much more cattyness and biatches.:rolleyes:

Would or have any of you went to a gay/lesbian bar?

where did you go?

Originally posted by fierydesire

I think it was called Barracuda, not sure I was pretty :drunk: when I got there:tongue:

I went there a couple months ago and didn't notice any of the "catiness". Candice was performing and I remember her being very nice. ;)