Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Baltimore?

stacl25

I know you guys are in DC, but I believe a bunch of you venture to Baltimore. I need some help. I have a good friend who is celebrating a bachlorette party in Baltimore next week-end. She is not a big club gal, but she does like to go out dancing.

I need help on places to go (bars, clubs - not necessarily about the music but more about the alcohol, and a nice restaurant to eat.

If you help me out, I promise to give good advice on Philly establishments :)

Thanks!

Stacie

Most bachelorette parties go to Power Plant Live. There's a number of restaurunts to go to there (Red Coral - sushi, Babalu - latin cuisine, Mondo Bondo - Italian, Bill Batemans - American grill and Ruth's Chris Steakhouse). Drinking-wise there's Have A Nice Day, Bar of Baltimore, McFadden's, Tiki Bob's and Howl at the Moon (a piano bar.)

If you're looking for something less cheesy/commercial there's a couple clubs/lounges around like: Sonar, Spy Club and Red Maple, plus other areas of the city that are full of bars like Fells Point, Canton and Federal Hill. Check out the link below, it should point you in the right direction.

http://www.marylandnightlife.com/

Originally posted by Sapexec

No one on this board would admit they venture into Bmore. That is, unless they have had their rabbies and std's shots first.

Maybe you wouldn't. I have no problem with the place I go to in Bmore actually. I just venture out to sonar, trust (sometimes), and Kobe. Bmore doesn't need anyone less than a viking so it's best if you do stay home sape.