Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What was your favorite board game as a child and Now?

elementx

when i was very, very, little, i'm told i loved chutes and ladders and candyland the most. do you guys remember that both of those were random games, all about luck of the draw? these games drove my parents so nuts that my dad ended up hiding them from me :( .

i then moved up to sorry!.

now i'll play pretty much anything :spin2: .

Originally posted by linabina

candyland :D,

ohhh i forgot that one... i loved queen frostine, i thought she was so pretty hehe...

anyone play hi-ho cherry-o when they were really young? u had to be the first one take all your cherries out of the tree... oh! i forgot two other good ones... girls, u should know these... girl talk and dream phone!! those were great sleepover games...

Originally posted by mssabina

back in the day... clue, monopoly, trouble, life, scattegories jr, outburst jr...

now.. i love taboo, trivial pursuit and monopoly

Clue was the best!!!

I used to play Clue, Monopoly, Life, Chutes n Ladders, Candyland, Outburst Jr, Girl Talk :laugh: , Trivial Pursuit, Operation...

I still like to play Monopoly, Taboo, Trivial Pursuit, and lots of card games, especially Rummy 500! :D

Originally posted by elementx

When I was young I always loved Monopoly, and Life.

Now I still love a good game of monopoly. I also like any kind of Trivia game and a drinking game named " Pass Out "

Anyone else???

hell yeah those were my two favs as well... along with candyland... nowadays i like trivia games as well along with DRINKING GAMES!!!