Clubplanet Nightlife Community

crackorn sent to war . . .

Originally posted by nycchic24

i have a good friend over there right now.. i cant stop thinking about hiim and everyone else since last night :(:shake:

Yea few of my friends are also there right now, and one of my friends is leaving tomorrow at 5am, so they're all in my prayers, I hope they return safe and well :(

Originally posted by eggmok

fyi, one of our bravest board memebers, crackorn, was sent to iraq 2 weeks ago . . .

please support him and keep him in your prayers . . .

seriously??

I'll have to buy him a drink next time i see him...

Originally posted by Crackorn

Guys, I'm NOT in Iraq. I'm safely tucked away in Flushing. They wouldn't want my ancient ass over there anyway. Eggmok you freak, don't post shit just because I won't have sex with you anymore!

hahahhahaha, i had a feeling....

nicely done, eggmok...

Originally posted by linabina

with respect of everything thats going on, that really wasnt funny.

i don't mean any disrespect lynne... but i disagree... war is a time where comedy is one of the few things can break the ice... eggmok got us... no harm done...

if he said something like jimmy was harmed or something, then it might have been over the line... but i think what people really need during such dark times is a good laugh... even if its at their own expense...

just my opinion...

Originally posted by Crackorn

Guys, I'm NOT in Iraq. I'm safely tucked away in Flushing. They wouldn't want my ancient ass over there anyway. Eggmok you freak, don't post shit just because I won't have sex with you anymore!

holy shit . . .

is your black ops secret mission over so soon . . .

thank you, thank you crack, you are truly dedicated to protecting this great nation of ours . . .

i truly love you . . .:laugh:

Originally posted by joeg

i don't mean any disrespect lynne... but i disagree... war is a time where comedy is one of the few things can break the ice... eggmok got us... no harm done...

if he said something like jimmy was harmed or something, then it might have been over the line... but i think what people really need during such dark times is a good laugh... even if its at their own expense...

just my opinion...

honestly... i understand ur point... but for some people... all it does it remind us of who is there.. and how unfortunate the circumstances are and what some families/friends are going thru.. and to joke about actually being sent there.. is almost mocking the people that r... i know thats not how it was intended at all... but sometimes @ times like these, practical jokes arent really necessary

Originally posted by linabina

honestly... i understand ur point... but for some people... all it does it remind us of who is there.. and how unfortunate the circumstances are and what some families/friends are going thru.. and to joke about actually being sent there.. is almost mocking the people that r... i know thats not how it was intended at all... but sometimes @ times like these, practical jokes arent really necessary

understood...

i guess its all in the motivation behind it...

:)