Clubplanet Nightlife Community

wmc track

wakeup

Originally posted by tranza

its good tribal, but i dont see what all the fuss is? tho its the same people jocking the puff daddy remix so im not surprised

well come on its p diddy, but according to a few no one has the deep dish mix or clean copy:rolleyes: to understand the fuss unless u were at space for dt

Originally posted by tranza

its good tribal, but i dont see what all the fuss is? tho its the same people jocking the puff daddy remix so im not surprised

Exactly...PB finally makes a decent track and everyone is rah rah about it the only one who should be happy is himself

Originally posted by wakeup

well come on its p diddy, but according to a few no one has the deep dish mix or clean copy:rolleyes: to understand the fuss unless u were at space for dt

Skribble has it so it will be leaked by next week and give me a break its P.Diddy :rolleyes: the rip thats going around i dont see how making a solid track can come out of that but maybe i will be surprised which i doubt

Guest saleen351

pdiddy, studio versions are out there... good but nothing ground breaking. But cranked up, its pretty hot. I'm still hooked on that track LES track that turns out to be 10 years old... Gotta get a copy, shit is off the hinges...

Music is a revolution was good, but i don't know if it was new..

only way i'm giving up pdiddys studio versions is for pretty posion...

yaz is comming anyways.. track is dope... my fav so far this year..

oh i gave out MS mix of cassius, a little old, but the best mix so far, you'll hear it soon...

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by whitecamaro

scumfrog - music revolution. if thats the one you are talking about, sanchez dropped it and its dope.

yea, its a pretty good track, a few remixes out there, i guess its new, i can't find it on discogs... But its worth getting your hands on..