Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who's the most bad-ass Pulp Fiction character??

Who's the most bad-ass Pulp Fiction character??  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who's the most bad-ass Pulp Fiction character??

• Jules Winnfield
    • Vincent Vega
    • Marsellus 'Big Man' Wallace

Originally posted by highmay

My vote goes to Marsellus...

Marcellus_Wallace.jpg

"I'm prepared to scour the the Earth for that motherfucker. If Butch goes to Indochina, I want a nigger waiting in a bowl of rice ready to pop a cap in his ass."

Reminder: Marsellus gets fucked in the ass in Pulp Fiction...

Jules gets my vote.

Originally posted by zeeker

Reminder: Marsellus gets fucked in the ass in Pulp Fiction...

Jules gets my vote.

actually he got raped...there's a difference...and he made Zed know that he fucked up big time...

"What now? Well let me tell you what now. I'm gonna call a couple of pipe-hittin' niggers, who'll go to work on homes here with a pair of pliers and a blow torch. Hear me talkin' hillbilly boy? I ain't through with you by a damn sight. I'm gonna get medieval on your ass."

It is just a movie. But both of the quotes you posted are him making threats about what OTHER people are gonna do, not himself. Also, Butch beats his ass down in the pawn shop right before the whole rape scene. Jules, on the other hand, is the 'bad mutha fucka' Marsellus sends to take care of people, one of the people he is referring to in your posted quotes. ;)

thats cause Marsellus is so bad, he doesn't even have to do shit himself anymore... people just do what he says, when he says it...

but i'm gonna have to disagree with both of you and say "The Wolf". Hes badass... drives an acura NSX, and has some great lines...

The Wolf: That's thirty minutes away. I'll be there in ten.

[Winston Wolf takes exception to Vincent's taking exception to his brusque manner]

The Wolf: So, pretty please - with sugar on top ... clean the fuckin' car!

Jimmie: I can't believe this is the same car!

The Wolf: Well, let's not start sucking each other's dicks just yet.

The Wolf: You see that, young lady? Respect. Respect for one's elders gives character.

Raquel: I have character.

The Wolf: Just because you are a character doesn't mean that you have character.

Originally posted by joeg

thats cause Marsellus is so bad, he doesn't even have to do shit himself anymore... people just do what he says, when he says it...

but i'm gonna have to disagree with both of you and say "The Wolf". Hes badass... drives an acura NSX, and has some great lines...

[Winston Wolf takes exception to Vincent's taking exception to his brusque manner]

The Wolf: You see that, young lady? Respect. Respect for one's elders gives character.

The Wolf: Just because you are a character doesn't mean that you have character.

Damn straight!

Originally posted by joeg

great lines

:)

peace

jonathan:laugh: