Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Good DC clubs?

Originally posted by therunner

Glow just made a big step up in my rankings last friday. I didn't go, but I went to the massage/spa place across the street and it rocked. So since it's close to glow. I guess Glow isn't that bad of a place.

what kind of massage? :shaky:

i can't complain about the music, it's good if you like pvd, tiesto, christopher lawrence, etc. I never like the crowd much as there was very little diversity and most people were under 21.

how on earth there were LINES to get in at 1 am (no major dj's)there, i'll never understand but to each his own.

Originally posted by Sapexec

Best club in the city, is by far Glow-Insomnnia. Check it out, gets crowded, but best music in the city. Nuff said.

Originally posted by Sapexec

Best club in the city, is by far Glow-Insomnnia. Check it out, gets crowded, but best music in the city. Nuff said.

what has DC come to?! Sadly enough I have to agree, at least GLOW brings in some decent djs... but its nothing compared to the good old days of buzz and all those underground parties and weekly events. somehow i feel that in DC techno clubs suddenly became massively popular and all these clubs popped up trying to cater to the mainstream public-- now everyone wants to go...:rolleyes:

Case in point. Jame Holden rocked Insomnia, great set. Went to Home before, they were playing, no joke; in order ( Remix of Michael Jackson -Billie Jean, Rob Base - It Takes Two, What is Love - Artist : who cares). Very attractive crowd at Home, too bad the music is crap on sat.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

I've heard of double posting before, but double posting across two different threads is a bit out of hand. Someone call an official. I need a ruling on this.

sorry, there are no officials here. dealing with double posting is the price we pay for being able to run amok

amok, amok, amok, amok, amok, amok, weeee...:D