Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HELP!! I lost my drivers license..HOW DO I GET A NEW 1

when i lost mine a few years a go, i had to first go to a police station and file a missing property report (thats what dmv told me to do). then go to the dmv office and u get a temporary license right away, u get the real license in a few weeks.

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

So all these fucks were lying to me.

Cmon...post office,Pentagon..which is it here?

..Its the pentegon, those post offices are just a front so the government can park unstable Civil Service employees somewhere safe till their needed in battle..

If Your Photo Document is Lost or Stolen

To replace your driver license, permit or non-driver photo ID card:

Apply On-line: (Driver licenses and learner permits only. Your address must be current on DMV records.

Apply by Mail

Apply at your local DMV office: Complete form MV-44. Bring proof of identity that has a value of six points to get a duplicate driver license, learner permit or non-driver photo ID.

If your driver license or learner permit was lost or stolen because of a crime :

Get form MV-78B from a police agency. This form is available only from police agencies, not from the DMV.

Make a copy of the form for your record. Complete form MV-44 and bring the form and the original form MV-78B to a DMV office. Show proof of identity. There is no fee to replace your driver license or learner permit if the MV-78B shows that the document was stolen. Note: You cannot use form MV-78B to replace a non-driver photo ID at no fee.

...as quoted from

http://www.nydmv.state.ny.us/license.htm#licenselost

...just three or four clicks away with a mouse...