Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cry Me A River Remix

djmattreid

Which version of Cry Me A River is KTU playing and where could i get it. i cant find it on the internet or in record shops. all i know is that the song behind it is and older song from the 70's. if anybody has it. i would love to get my hands on it.

thanx in advance

Dj Matt Reid

First off, be easy. Second dont post if you dont want someone to post their opinion. Third off, the remix you asked about is the one i replied with, hani did not do the mix with "let it whip" in the backround. And fourth, stop listening to wack music, if you listen to it to much you will start to beleive its good. :rolleyes:

listen, i dont need your comments, so keep your mouth shut. i wanted to know who did the mix. and you know what, it is a good remix. maybe you dont like, but other people do and i think its good. aight. so end of story. i have a big music variety. i like all kinds of music. i love house tribal dark shit whatever. so when someones asks a question, you dont reply with something that has nothing to do with the question stated. that makes no sense. so basically thats it, aight. so dont even bother writing back cause you make no sense:confused:

Originally posted by boriginal

. Third off, the remix you asked about is the one i replied with, hani did not do the mix with "let it whip" in the backround.

Believe what u want i kno the facts & u don't.

What makes me laugh about this whole conversation is boriginal is talking trash about crappy music, meantime he has a logo of Britney Spears in his sig.

Sorry just found that hilarious...

Thanks for the info on the timberlake mix dog6.