Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vegas was unbelievable.....

Originally posted by tommyjersey

Went to vegas and have to say it was unbelievable.....The clubs are so nice inside.....Rain and studio were nuts....Drais was def a hot afterhours spot...Music in there was unbelievable....I'm ready to go back anybody down.....

welcome back good to hear u had a blast in vegas!.. i love that town:D

Originally posted by tommyjersey

Went to vegas and have to say it was unbelievable.....The clubs are so nice inside.....Rain and studio were nuts....Drais was def a hot afterhours spot...Music in there was unbelievable....I'm ready to go back anybody down.....

i was at rain on a sat night in august and it was 1 of the wackest spots eva. lots of commercial sets alternated w/rap. Drais definately off the hook afterhours. great crackhouse vibe,and i was solo and met sooo many chill peeps their

Originally posted by EUROCHIC99

welcome back good to hear u had a blast in vegas!.. i love that town:D

Ohhh words can't even describe the fun i had.....It was so much fun i can't wait to do it again...There is so many places we didn't get to go to....I'm thinkin of going the 4th of july.....Anybody ever go that weekend....And for the weather it was beautiful, not cold at all....At the pool everyday......