Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Best place to get. . .

Honestly...

Since yer a fellow jersey chica (oops..hope i didn't let the cat out of the bag.......no pun intended ) :tongue:

...there is a Ritz or Rand's Camera (shit i dont remember the name one or the other though) in the Freehold Mall near me.

I had gotten pictures developed there from my camera on this very user friendly machine..they came out great and were done in about an hour....u pop in yer card and just go through the menu...u can even crop and edit them as u choose which ones to be printed.

The best picture that came out was an 8x10 i had them print me out....the 8x10 alone cost me like $7 i think? but totally perfect.....u can only do up to 8x10 sizes if u have at least a 3.3 megapixel camera...any thing less starts to look like shit.

Bottom line...try the mall near u and see if they got some camera stores in em...

if not...

i know every ghetto has a Wal-Mart...they also do printing but i dont know how good...but with their "customer-friendly" and their "How may i help you? queer ass uniforms....u may just get quality results and service.

hope that sorta helped...if not..tough shit....my fingers are starting to cramp.

Originally posted by tastyt

Hey! That's of absolutely no help to those of us lucky enough to live on the other side of the Hudson! :mad:

um..there's this big place called, Manhattan.

They have tons of camera shops and im sure one or the other has a developing process.

In any event...are u and adrenaline spots still up for sat or has shit changed?.....

Yes, I know this, Fuckstick. But it would be nice if anyone had any suggestions as to a better and/or cheaper place to go.

Dunno if you read my other post... I'm not sure about Saturday... we'll see what happens btwn then and now.

Originally posted by quoth

i know every ghetto has a Wal-Mart...

:laugh: :laugh: and this is y i love u. . .:laugh::laugh:

thank ya. . .

btw: how far would u say freehold mall is from this kitten? hour? hour 1/2? :confused: ive been meaning to go up there. . .

Originally posted by clubkat

:laugh: :laugh: and this is y i love u. . .:laugh::laugh:

thank ya. . .

btw: how far would u say freehold mall is from this kitten? hour? hour 1/2? :confused: ive been meaning to go up there. . .

Newsflash for my dear kitten:

There is a Ritz Camera in "Hoodbridge" Center mall.

And be sure to stop at Epic II while yer there ;)

As for Freehold...hmm...its prolly a good 45 mins to hour depending on how u go...i would take the Turnpike or Parkway or if u really want and if u really close to Rt. 9 just take 9 all the way the muthafuck down like u going to Great Adventure or some shit.

Originally posted by clubkat

digital pictures printed??

(affordable ya know)

:confused:

Go to this website...

www.shutterfly.com

The first 15 Prints are free... You upload them to there site. Creat photo albums and then you can order prints in sizes ranging from 3x5 up to 8x10. The prints come out in excellent. I purchased many from them already. Also you can send the link to your album to friends and / or family and they can order them as well from your site. You can either buy a few at a time or pre-pay in bulk and get a cheaper rate... Check them out. :D

cant you just buy photopaper and print it out from your computer? a decent printer should be able to handle it and have a photo paper option. I've done that a few times with jpg graphics and its come out pretty fucking awesome looking. That may not have been what you're looking for but just an idea.