Clubplanet Nightlife Community

For Those Of You Jonesing For The P-Diddy track

Originally posted by mattm2o

rtsp://rmv8.bbc.net.uk/radio1/essselection.ra

Use that link and fast forward 1hour and 27 minutes!

There's a rip of that going around. However, Ive been told that this is completely different than the track that was pounded throughout the WMC.

Who knows.

I could be wrong but I could swear that mix thats on that set is not the same one PVD was dropping. Although it could also be the fact that PVD was pounding it at a good 8+ bpms faster than this.

There definitely weren't all these breaks in the track. It was just one non-stop banger.

Good looks on the link. Even the village voice noticed how bangin' that track was down in WMC, in its review it cited the track as produced by both Deep Dish and Puffy. You have got to give it to P Diddy, he constantly reinvents himself and knows how to keep his name and songs in everyone's mouth.

Originally posted by avalondon3

There's a rip of that going around. However, Ive been told that this is completely different than the track that was pounded throughout the WMC.

Who knows.

According to the person I spoke to at Bad Boy today, they told me they were sending out promo copies next week!

Originally posted by thehunter

Whats the name of the first song that's played. Goes something like "i like to party, everybody does, you can wait for the weekend..make love and listen to the music"

room5 featuring oliver cheetam