Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What to Do when......

Originally posted by origskeemr

OMG :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Jesus your on a roll today...

I know, seriously! Did Misky wake up on the wrong side of the bed or something?

Ahhh or maybe it's been that lately, she's been too nice (obviously from my influence hehe) :D

Misky aka the Devil is baaaaaack :devil:

Originally posted by Mystify22

I know, seriously! Did Misky wake up on the wrong side of the bed or something?

Ahhh or maybe it's been that lately, she's been too nice (obviously from my influence hehe) :D

Misky aka the Devil is baaaaaack :devil:

nah she's mean cause her father took her AOL screen name away;) So she retaliates by telling people there crotch smells like bumble bee tuna, this happens regularly

Originally posted by weyes

yeah, comparing fish with fish sure is clever; she's still eating it :rolleyes: .

....the only thing being eaten is your words sweetie.......do yourself a favor and call it a day ....cause u r diggin a whole u will not get out of........i don't eat fish......but when being offered ....i would still like the finer choices........i am just not accustomed to your food stamp standard of living....now run along.....the free soup line at the shelter is probably getting really long.....

Originally posted by misk

....the only thing being eaten is your words sweetie.......do yourself a favor and call it a day ....cause u r diggin a whole u will not get out of........i don't eat fish......but when being offered ....i would still like the finer choices........i am just not accustomed to your food stamp standard of living....now run along.....the free soup line at the shelter is probably getting really long.....

WOW ...food stamps....oooooooooooooooo thats gotta hurt

<<<fight advocate

sure, i won't mind calling it a day! continuing an interaction with someone who has so many issues with spelling and grammar really is quite tiring, and materialism is very unattractive; i don't care to look at it anymore.

Originally posted by weyes

sure, i won't mind calling it a day! continuing an interaction with someone who has so many issues with spelling and grammar really is quite tiring, and materialism is very unattractive; i don't care to look at it anymore.

:eek: ....u should change ypur name to nancy drew...cause you've got me completely figured me out from a few sarcastic comments on a messageboard!...:laugh: ......now....if you don't mind i have to go...time to count my money in front of all the poor people downtown.....