Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hot

nympho69

did you watch that tv movie they had on like 2 months ago about him. it was decent. ( i think USA or TBS ) one of hte chics from ally macbeal played carolyn.

god that family is cursed. i remember when i heard the plane crashed. i thought it was ajoke

Originally posted by nycchic24

god that family is cursed. i remember when i heard the plane crashed. i thought it was ajoke

...one of our friends is a pilot and has a small plane at the same airrport he flew out of that day...he was actually going to fly that same night and chose not too...in fact, he said almost everyone of his friends remained grounded...and they all had years more (flight) experience than kennedy did...not to take anything away from the sad fact that he passed, but in terms of a curse, facts like that make me believe we do have some say in our fate...this guy should have never taken off with his minimal experience under those flying conditions...

Originally posted by nycchic24

did you watch that tv movie they had on like 2 months ago about him. it was decent. ( i think USA or TBS ) one of hte chics from ally macbeal played carolyn.

...oddly enough, my company is publishing a book called the Kennedy Curse in July...

And yeah, JFK Jr was gorgeous.