Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ok, so who has the...

phrankadelic

Originally posted by phrankadelic

post WMC cold?

i'm sick as dog!

I was delirious with fever all weekend :mad: ... had to put some ice cold patches on my head ... underarms ... and next to my b@ll$ ... it really sucked ...

When the fever went away ... due to the overheating of my body ... I had heat rashes on my chest, back, rib cage and neck ... :blank:

For a moment I was afraid of that new Asian flu or something like that ... :(

Still haven't recovered 100% ... :hat:

LOL! I'm just now getting over the cold that I caught last week. I had that and sun poisining because every time I get down here, I act like I can't get my ass off that beach!!! Then I'd come in and stay in a freezing ass room all night. Maybe a few hours at Space will make me heal completely.

Damn...this is scary. I'm here at work feeling nasty as hell and can barely swallow and I run across this thread. I'm here asking myself how come I was fine all this week after the weekend I had last weekend, with all the partying I did ie Ultra...and NOW is when it hits. From what I see, I ain't the only one. I guess there has to be a virus going around. This really sux! Cough, sneeze, ache, pain in my lower back and neck, head pounding on and off, and I'm pissed off. :mad: