Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dont you hate it when. . .

clubkat

your talking to someone (either about bs or a legitamite convo) and an attractive person either passes both of you by or is on the road to being passed by. . .

and your trying to hold a convo. . .

but the other person has just lost interest in your words, focuses on the prospective. . .and just says "yeah" "uhhuh". . .

and finally when the pros. is passed/has passed. . .your like wtf? and they say "so go ahead. . .what where you saying?"

:mad: :mad: :mad:

i mean we've all done it at least once yeah lol. . .but. . .its just sooo annoying when its done to u! :D

Guest gabo
Originally posted by clubkat

your talking to someone (either about bs or a legitamite convo) and an attractive person either passes both of you by or is on the road to being passed by. . .

but the other person has just lost interest in your words, focuses on the prospective. . .and just says "yeah" "uhhuh". . .

and finally when the pros. is passed/has passed. . .your like wtf? and they say "so go ahead. . .what where you saying?"

i mean we've all done it at least once yeah lol. . .but. . .its just sooo annoying when its done to u! :D

yeah! i totally hate that too!!!

i wont lie..i do it allllll the time

Guest brwneydtrouble

I do that with cars and ESPECIALLY bikes. Not with girls though....

Oh, and occasionally with guys too.

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

I do that with cars and ESPECIALLY bikes. Not with girls though....

Oh, and occasionally with guys too.

you can't help but turn your head when a bike is screamin by... EVERYONE turns and looks... thats 1 of (the many) reasons they're so cool...

:laugh: ha I was talking about this with my girlie and it happens all the time. I do it a lot hehe, I'm like a freakin hawk . . . always checking out the prospects ;):tongue:

Originally posted by marcid21

i'm so guilty of this it's not even funny...my best friend hates it...she swears i stare down everyone around me....

....but, hey...wtf, i'm observant! :tongue:

yeah, i do it, and i get in trouble w/ the gf. i just don't have that control when i'm drunk/stoned. not like i'm going and talking, but i can't not look, when some naomi campbell looking girl comes walking by. i can control it when i'm sober, and she's around.