Clubplanet Nightlife Community

can u beleive this shit!!!

ok so i am a dork.. and i am posting at 2 am.. i just got home from work.. so tonight my bf and his friends went to the city.. so they go to this club that is really hard to get into.. (can't remember the name) so my bf calls me from the bathroom.. He goes "you'll never beleive this shit" "but i am sitting at a table with the hilton sisters.. and marky mark.... and they are having some baywatch event!!!! when i get all the details i will tell more of the story..

P.S. why does everyone in my life get to meet marky mark but me????

ok.. so they were at a club called the lobby.. apparantly you would never even know it was there.. they don't even let people stand outside.. basically it was somebodies birthday.. my bf and his friend got in on luck.. they never figured out whos party it was but there were models.. they thought it was a baywatch even cause that is what the bartender said.. they made friends with the cocktail waitress.. she set them up at a table next to the hiltons.. they said they were really cool.. they weren't bitchy or snobby at all.. they had a body guard with them.. who was HUGE.. my bf made friends with him..

Originally posted by dani672

ok so i am a dork.. and i am posting at 2 am.. i just got home from work.. so tonight my bf and his friends went to the city.. so they go to this club that is really hard to get into.. (can't remember the name) so my bf calls me from the bathroom.. He goes "you'll never beleive this shit" "but i am sitting at a table with the hilton sisters.. and marky mark.... and they are having some baywatch event!!!! when i get all the details i will tell more of the story..

P.S. why does everyone in my life get to meet marky mark but me????

:laugh: :laugh:

u are to much

Originally posted by dani672

hey!!!! i have to work tomorrow night but wed i want to hear all about vegas

yea well, i want to go back, like now, and i dont want to go back to work. so help me:(

Fin went to. I luv him, maybe I will break up him and his wife, you had gossip on that pls tell me. hehe.

you know what i am talking about.

yea his is f'n hot!!;)