Clubplanet Nightlife Community

robbie insane rivera review

bunka was out of fucking control last nite rivera was off the charts he played so much energy evry song he played was insane he was on point all nite cant wait till next time he comes back , thanx to bon , barker and rest of the bunka crew also to the other cp people i ran into and also good seeing ya spygirl :D

and to the people who werent there oh boy did u miss out

Originally posted by ibclubbin

lemmie guess....funkatron into sound of goodbye into no more games into hum melody into feel this into feel the beat over not such an innocent girl backwards with every other big room dub he has done

BG

not at all --- all the music he played was brand new and noone knew what the hell it was except fucking awesome --

he played totally different then he did at surf and he was on point -- no one could have duplicated his set where as any dj could have played the set he did at surf

it was a true musical journey last night

thanks to all that came out - too many to name but you know who you are - special thanks to EHD, Njguido, Redplow, and NJ exchange - happy birthday Matt -- see you all next week for the SILVER BALL w/ DJ RICHIE RYDELL and merge 2003 vips and some djais VIPS TOO

HOLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa

All new music, some I heard at the wmc...... Just fucking sick, this guy was damn good. He was great on a short set.

I can't song ID shit other than he opened w/

Digitribe- "over"

Blew up song after song... Great time, worth the long trip for me..

Bon and Mike, thanks again your great hosts..... Have Rivera back again...

lemmie guess....funkatron into sound of goodbye into no more games into hum melody into feel this into feel the beat over not such an innocent girl backwards with every other big room dub he has done

BG

nah that was surfclub

RIVERA WAS FUCKING ILL LAST NITE!! HE SENT A WAVE OF HYPNOTIC ENERGY THROUGHOUT THE CROWD WITH EACH AND EVERY NEW TRACK HE PLAYED. IT WAS INCOMPRABLE TO ANY SHIT I HAVE EVER HEARD, HE IS A TRUE ARTIST. LOOKING AT THE PARTIERS AROUND ME, MYSELF INCLUDED, I FELT IN A BREIF SHINING MOMENT THAT WE ALL ARE THE SAME, SHARING ONE LIFE, ONE LOVE, AND ONE MANTRA. THANKS TO BON AND THE REST OF THE BUNKA CREW, THIS HIGHLY ANTICIPATED NIGHT WAS ALL THAT I COULD HAVE ENVISIONED AND MORE:) IT WAS GREAT TO CHILL WITH THE CREW FROM REDPLOW, NJ GUIDO AND THE REST. I HAD AN AMAZING NIGHT... MANY MORE TO COME. HOPE TO SEE RIVERA BACK FOR A SECOND DOSE OF ADRENALINE:) HOLLAAAAAA!!!!

BG

actually he didnt play one of those tracks at all...

Originally posted by scarletpromos

not at all --- all the music he played was brand new and noone knew what the hell it was except fucking awesome --

he played totally different then he did at surf and he was on point -- no one could have duplicated his set where as any dj could have played the set he did at surf

it was a true musical journey last night

werd up...that night at surf was WACK....but ive heard good things about him at other gigs.....

BG

I AGREE. IT WAS MY VIRGINAL EXPERIENCE HEARING RIVERA LIVE, I WAS BLOWN:blown: MY LEGS ARE STILL SHAKING!!! LOL;) I FEEL SORRY FOR THE PERCENTAGE OF PEOPLE WHO WERE NOT FEELING THE VIBE LIKE ME--- I DIDN'T GET THE FEELING THAT THERE WAS A LACK OF ENERGY IN THE CROWD HOWEVER. I THINK THAT PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT EXHIBITING POSITIVE ENERGY AND HAVING A GOOD TIME ARE DOING SO BECAUSE THEY LET PERSONAL BULLSHIT GET IN THE WAY :idea: I.E. " OH, MY FUCKING EX IS HERE TALKING TO SOME SLUT/DICK!" OR "I LOOK FAT IN THESE JEANS." YOU GUYS KNOW WHAT I MEAN. PEOLPE LET NEGATIVE FEELINGS ABOUT THEMSELVES AND SITUATIONS AROUND THEM SPOIL AN OPPORTUNITY TO SEIZE THE NIGHT AND CHANNEL THE ENERGY THAT IS ABUNDANTLY AROUND THEM. I SAY TO THEM, WALK BY THAT FUCKING EX WITH A HOTTER CHICK/GUY THAN HE/SHE HAS, AND WEAR THOSE JEANS LIKE YOU GOT J LO'S ASS :)!!! YOU ATTRACT THE SAME ENERGY THAT YOU EMANATE---THST IS THE MORAL OF THE STORY....IT'S A FEELING THAT COMES FROM WITHIN. RIVERA'S AWESOME ENERGY WAS SOMETHING THAT I ABSORBED AND IT SURFACED OUT OF ME. MIND OVER BODY... SO YOU GUYS COME OUT NEXT WEEK TO BUNKA , PYSCH YOURSELVES UP NOW--- IT'S GOING TO BE JUST AS SICK!!!

Originally posted by djprime

actually he didnt play one of those tracks at all...

Your wrong on that......

He played Hum melody, he played parts of Funkatron, and a few other old ones.....But for the most part he was pretty sick!!!!

Originally posted by mikeynine999

bunka was out of fucking control last nite rivera was off the charts he played so much energy evry song he played was insane he was on point all nite cant wait till next time he comes back , thanx to bon , barker and rest of the bunka crew also to the other cp people i ran into and also good seeing ya spygirl :D

and to the people who werent there oh boy did u miss out

Mad heads in the house!!!!!!!!! The music was a different feel than at Surf, but it was still good.... He kept people dancing on the floor....

Nice to see you to Mikey!!!!!!:D

Guest bonsolidd

hands down night and day compared to surf......at bunks rivera took us on a little trip to a very happy place.......sick time sick beats and as sandman said some wmc treats........definitely a great change from everyweek ordinary bunka routine........ that was the plannnnn guys and dolls.....

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by aquagirl125

RIVERA WAS FUCKING ILL LAST NITE!! HE SENT A WAVE OF HYPNOTIC ENERGY THROUGHOUT THE CROWD WITH EACH AND EVERY NEW TRACK HE PLAYED. IT WAS INCOMPRABLE TO ANY SHIT I HAVE EVER HEARD, HE IS A TRUE ARTIST. LOOKING AT THE PARTIERS AROUND ME, MYSELF INCLUDED, I FELT IN A BREIF SHINING MOMENT THAT WE ALL ARE THE SAME, SHARING ONE LIFE, ONE LOVE, AND ONE MANTRA. THANKS TO BON AND THE REST OF THE BUNKA CREW, THIS HIGHLY ANTICIPATED NIGHT WAS ALL THAT I COULD HAVE ENVISIONED AND MORE:) IT WAS GREAT TO CHILL WITH THE CREW FROM REDPLOW, NJ GUIDO AND THE REST. I HAD AN AMAZING NIGHT... MANY MORE TO COME. HOPE TO SEE RIVERA BACK FOR A SECOND DOSE OF ADRENALINE:) HOLLAAAAAA!!!!

hollllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

we need more adrenaline........lol

Originally posted by bonsolidd

hands down night and day compared to surf......at bunks rivera took us on a little trip to a very happy place.......sick time sick beats and as sandman said some wmc treats........definitely a great change from everyweek ordinary bunka routine........ that was the plannnnn guys and dolls.....

of course my comments make or break the night........lmfao!!!

Really good time, Im only going out Sat. night this week so Ill try to make it 2 in a row to Bon Jovi land this weekend...... :cool:

Hunka Bunka

Music by Richie Rydell for Sandman appreciation night???

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by thesandman

of course my comments make or break the night........lmfao!!!

Really good time, Im only going out Sat. night this week so Ill try to make it 2 in a row to Bon Jovi land this weekend...... :cool:

Hunka Bunka

Music by Richie Rydell for Sandman appreciation night???

BonJovi presents......

The NYC Silver Ball with music by

Rich Rydell for the first ever Sandman appreciation night???

first 250 get merge and sandman vip's!:laugh: