Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Someone Please Explain This SHit to ME !!!!

lollie60

Originally posted by weyes

i hear that all the time: "people in clubs are just sleazebags looking for ass." well, then does that make me one? my friends don't fall into that category, either. my friends in relationships have met each other when out at clubs; i think that whole "clubs are just for hooking up" line is only perpetuated by people who've been unsuccessful or who've been burned.

Well, im with you there, weyes... but we are in the minority.

So far, in the last month, i've met 2 girls in clubs/bars, we danced, hooked up, and i got their number. I wait a few days, call them, and say to them "lets get together"...

the 2 times i left a message, and no call back. I did nothing wrong--they were just looking for a hookup, and that's it.

i know that was just 2 examples, but i have yet to meet a girl in a bar or club that's looking for more than just play :blank:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by lollie60

FOR THE 100th TIME - I DID NOT TURN DOWN his offer togo out on a date with him !!! I turn down the FIRTS invitation to his HOUSE !!!!!!!!!

How can you tell I'm hot or buttaface/tightpussy by this post ? lol

He was a photographer - outside his bartending job.

And I think he sweet talked to me for a month because he had had other pussy and was in no rush or he just played very cool and Smoooooooooooth.

He also told me his father died few years ago and that he enjoys snorting cocaine . YA think he got issues ?? LOL

I just think he's an inescure little boy who misses his father. I'm used to dating older guys who know how to treat a woman.

I never knew how 2faced people can be til I actually hung out with him outside his bar. At the bar - he was soooo fuckin nice - then outside he did a complete 360 - like Dr. Jekeyll and Mr. Hyde.

A)capital letters still dont make me hear u? :confused:

C)i dont know. i was just assuming u had to be midly decent or have a bea arthur face on an Elizabeth Hurley body

C)shit...u said that key word "smooth" ..lots of girls have that about me...and i too have had my misfortunes...but shit...maybe girls sometimes mistake me for the asshole playa instead of the genuine down to earth nice guy cause they are so use to getting the shit end of the stick as they say once they get to know them

D)Dear Lord tell me u fucked him with a condom!! and please dont tell me yes u did just to appease me..cause its yer puss puss not mine..you would only be lying to yerself and no one else.

E)Yer analysis about being an "insecure little boy who misses his father" sounds quite correct...now why the fuck couldn't u think of that after u downed yer 4th Long Island Iced Tea then got yer coat on and left with Romeo to go to his house? :confused:

F)So what are u gonna do now? u gonna still date? u gonna stay away from men for a while? u gonna wait and see if u get yer period?

G)Photographer outside his bartending job? :confused: Its amazing what people will call themselves nowadays after just going to Best Buy on a lazy Sunday Afternoon and talking to Curtis the salesguy about buying this new Digital Camera right here only for $499

H)On a serious and less sarcastic note...it is ashame that this happened to u but it does happen. Its only ashame because im sure yer a girl with really good intentions...but yet on the flip-side yer situation kinda co-incides with how I get the shit end of the stick because so many great girls with good intentions exist and have yer similar type situation. After the situation happens they totally loose alllllllll confidence in men and think men are scum...yet....somewhere out there...is waiting a genuine person who will actually fuck u after a month and then ASK YOU to be his girlfriend...rather than TELL YOU he has a girlfriend.

Originally posted by gmccookny

So far, in the last month, i've met 2 girls in clubs/bars, we danced, hooked up, and i got their number. I wait a few days, call them, and say to them "lets get together"...

see...why the fuck do guys do this shit???????

Why do you "Wait a few days" them call them?

Don't u know that hesitation leads to masturbation?

:confused:

As the old saying goes "He who hesitates, masturbates"

Just think to yerself....while u make those ladies wait to hear from u...they say to themselves "fuck this...this muthafucka aint called me yet...i gotta look at my other options here."

A big reason why they dont wanna get together man is because u make them fuckin wait.

Women DO NOT!!! like to wait.

One man's junk is another man's treasure always remember that.

So if u don't call her and make plans with her A-SAP then u could be throwing something special away only for some other guy to come along and pick up and make them their new princess.

QUOTH ..

C'mon now of course the jimmy was wrapped - lol why would u even say something like that ..lol

I don't drink much either.

He is a real photographer . I've seen his work + credentials.

I'm not gonna get my confidence shaken down by an insecure little boy.

I do feel bad for him that he lives in a shithole maybe it's because I did really like him.

QUOTH ..

C'mon now of course the jimmy was wrapped - lol why would u even say something like that ..lol

I don't drink much either.

He is a real photographer . I've seen his work + credentials.

I'm not gonna get my confidence shaken down by an insecure little boy.

I do feel bad for him that he lives in a shithole maybe it's because I did really like him.

ya know..

if he has the balls to still wanna talk to u after all this shit has gone down...then PERHAPS he really does like u too......be straight up with him and ask him does he want u or his girl but he cant have both....if he cant be straight with u or gives u some half and half answer then Stanley the 33 yr old mailman better look out cause lollie is coming for his postage stamp ass.

The sad thing is I was more manly than he was -

I said " I'm not gonna chase after if you already have a GF.

DO you want to see me again - Yes or No ? It's alright you don't have to see me again if you don't want to.

He just fuckin whined . LOL . I can tell he has no balls.

I doubt he'll call. I'm probably not gonna eat at that place for awhile.

This is what I get for trying to date guys my age. He was 28.

:rolleyes:

MAn - for once I acutally thought I was on the right track to a REAL relationship becuz I didn't fuck him on the first date !! HA HA HA HA !!!

Yeah, good thing you waited for the second date :laugh:

Originally posted by quoth

So what's that make u?

a bitter old hag with a sun-spotted wrinkly old pussy?

I don't have sun spots - I'm naturally tan.

I'm 27 . Guys in their 20's are still immature they don't how to treat women yet.

See - I can't be with a guy my age because he makes me feel like an OLD WOMAN - I need to go back to the 30 + men.

I hope you're kidding . For a sec - I acutally thought you were a cool guy.

I hope you're kidding . For a sec - I acutally thought you were a cool guy.

i was kidding.

but if u like...post a thread asking people if they think im a cool guy and let the public decide.

But for the time being...enjoy yer man-eating hunt at the nursing home.

See - I can't be with a guy my age because he makes me feel like an OLD WOMAN - I need to go back to the 30 + men.

*wink**wink*

...well hello there...

...even though i fit in that bracket...i knew how to treat women when i was 16...the trouble was finding a woman that knew how to appreciate and reciprocate that type of appreciation...we now go back to the man/woman vs boy/girl argument...but alas i digress...good luck either way...

Originally posted by phatman

*wink**wink*

...well hello there...

...even though i fit in that bracket...i knew how to treat women when i was 16...the trouble was finding a woman that knew how to appreciate and reciprocate that type of appreciation...we now go back to the man/woman vs boy/girl argument...but alas i digress...good luck either way...

Nick ..she definitely is yer oppurtunity to get yer mojo back.

Ask her (or rather yet ill ask her) if she does 22 yr olds...if so i say we run the train on her.....

BUT!!!!

not only will i be wearing 9 condoms....ill also be wearing sarin-wrap and perhaps even shrink wrap it too.

Ugghhh, I feel you girl... I'm actually older than my bf (he's 25, I'm almost 28), and the maturity factor is almost never an issue. BUT, hell, after hanging out w/him and his friends (who are both my age) yesterday, and seeing the *girls* they all check out, I feel like a withered old prune. Geez Louise. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by tastyt

Ugghhh, I feel you girl... I'm actually older than my bf (he's 25, I'm almost 28), and the maturity factor is almost never an issue. BUT, hell, after hanging out w/him and his friends (who are both my age) yesterday, and seeing the *girls* they all check out, I feel like a withered old prune. Geez Louise. :rolleyes:

don't worry tasty...Quoth is still here to fuck u er.....i mean do deep-knee bends with

But nah in all seriousness u aint no old prune yet.

Prunes are all dried up.

From the shit u talk about it sounds more like yer a zepoli, always greased up and shit.

I didn't turn down his offer to goto the movies. I turn down the offer to goto his house the FIRTS TIME !

He didn't tell me he had a GF til I got to his house.

And I don't fuck guys I meet at clubs all the time. Things never works out with guys I have met in clubs/bars.

DO YOU KNOW HOW TO READ ?

Well excuse me but...

"making an attempt " to go to the movies means u had intentions but they didnt follow through..

And I assume if u only wrote "offer "to take you out means that didnt follow through either..But somehow u did end up at his house...which means you said indirectly this was ur 1st time together..

And u said he told u he had a girl WHEN u got to his house and u also stated he said u knew... so I'm interpreting the story exactly from what u wrote, thanks...

Originally posted by quoth

Nick ..she definitely is yer oppurtunity to get yer mojo back.

Ask her (or rather yet ill ask her) if she does 22 yr olds...if so i say we run the train on her.....

BUT!!!!

not only will i be wearing 9 condoms....ill also be wearing sarin-wrap and perhaps even shrink wrap it too.

Mike ur nuts :laugh:

Originally posted by phatman

[b...but i guess we all get "fucked" at any age...

DAMN straight !! Usually I know better than this . Never in a million years did I expect some waiter who WAITED on me to pull this shit on me !

You get fucked at any age, any time , any place when you LEAST expect it !

I'm not bitter or mad at the guy I'm just laughing at myself cause I went through this BS "game" when I was like 20.

I thought the game would change as I got older but Noooooo... it's the same bullshit.

THE game never changes.

...nah...it changes...you just havent met the right one yet...as much as i think you should've seen this one coming, you've probably gotten enough shit from other people on this board and have beaten yourself up as well for it...the bitterness will fade and you'll be back in the hunt soon...

this happens every time i go to factory with girls. NEVER leave your name or dna or hair sample with ANYONE if you dont want problems after..just pick your shit up off the floor and get the fuck up out of there before the bitch wakes up