Clubplanet Nightlife Community

For Those Of U Who Think Lauderdale SUCKS...

guyman1966

Originally posted by guyman1966

... GO VISIT TAMPA!

We went to three different spots in one night and heard the SAME Salt n Pepper song in each.

Ibor is the spot, but full of REDNECKS and FAT UGLY CHICKS.

What??? U mean to tell me that hangin' out in Ebor City and walking around in shorts and sandals didn't do it for ya?!?!?:eek::rolleyes:;):laugh2:

I'll be the first to admit, Ft. Lauderdale is a better spot for nightlife than 90% of the nation.

It just sucks compared to Miami.

Its kind of like an award show I was watching with Jennifer Aniston standing next to Liv Tyler.

Normaly you would say how cute Jennifer is, but next to Liv, she is exposed as a mediocre made up cuttie, next to the natural beauty that could roll out of bed and look better than she does after a day in the makeup chair with her image consultant.

Originally posted by shroomy

Normaly you would say how cute Jennifer is, but next to Liv, she is exposed as a mediocre made up cuttie, next to the natural beauty that could roll out of bed and look better than she does after a day in the makeup chair with her image consultant.

So, Jen is Lauderdale. Liv is SoBe. Does that mean that Hillary Clinton is Tampa?

Guest saleen351

Lauderdale is better than NJ 9 months of the year.

Its better than NYC

Destroys the Hamptons... Though not the old Hamptons

On par with miami, its apples and oranges.

Much better than vegas. Vegas= overrated

In my opinion besides florida the next two biggest club cities will be Detroit and Alantic City...

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by digital7

How do you figure Detroit into that equation?

my boys live there, and you hear tons of tracks and djs comming from there, and they like techno up there, and techno is the future of club music in my opinion....

Originally posted by saleen351

Lauderdale is better than NJ 9 months of the year.

Its better than NYC

Destroys the Hamptons... Though not the old Hamptons

On par with miami, its apples and oranges.

Much better than vegas. Vegas= overrated

In my opinion besides florida the next two biggest club cities will be Detroit and Alantic City...

Where is Florida City??? :confused::tongue:

The only good thing in Ybor City is Parana.

The last time I was there in the fall there was no DJ but some good track on CD. The place is always full of hotties.

The new Bay side is nicer with none of the rednecks and teen trash like ybor. Not sure but when I was there there were no real clubs or good music.

:rolleyes:

I am from Detroit, I constantly return to Detroit, I know almost every club in Detroit.

Detroit Sucks!

Yes, they have some serious talent there, but the club scene sucks, sucks, sucks....... (and the city it self does too)

SHROOMY - what about the club Space there? have you been to it? I ask cuz I'm going home this summer (which is scary)....

:eek:

Lola....

Well... if your idea of fun is dancing to 93.1 while wearing a Yzerman jersy, and getting hit on by every male caldean outside of the middle east who all use the same wonderful pickup line like "hey baby, I have a black trans-am and a 10 inch tounge, wanna fuck?"

You will have a blast.

The only semi-decent club in detroit was motor and it was closed by the city (hamtramik actually) or City Club back in the day (detroit's equivilent of The Edge)

but hey YMMV.

Lola....

Well... if your idea of fun is dancing to 93.1 while wearing a Yzerman jersy, and getting hit on by every male caldean outside of the middle east who all use the same wonderful pickup line like "hey baby, I have a black trans-am and a 10 inch tounge, wanna fuck?"

You will have a blast.

The only semi-decent club in detroit was motor and it was closed by the city (hamtramik actually) or City Club back in the day (detroit's equivilent of The Edge)

but hey YMMV.

YEAH I'M THERE! YO I CAN SPORT MY YZERMAN JERSEY AS A DRESS!! WOO YEAH:laugh:

Remember the Industry in Pontiac... I heard that place was good, but they closed it, and know its called the "Happy Face Lounge"... WTF....

I guess I'm not going out when I go home:( Karoke bars, here I come!!!!!!!!!!!:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Yeah, Industry in downtown Pontiac used to be pretty good, if you liked industrial (obviously) a fun freeky crowd.

Now all they have there is clutch cargo a 18+ dance club and a couple of other cheesy places.

clutch cargo... thats the one I couldn't think of. I might venture on down there, but I doubt it. I'd rather hit Nathan J's for some naked hoes than listen to the cheeeezzeeeee in Pontiac/Detroit:tongue: