Clubplanet Nightlife Community

$2400 underwear?

mssabina

i don't know why anyone would pay that much for underwear unless it was studded with diamonds or something... try to figure out which pair it is (answers at the bottom)

0,,2003070931,00.jpg

ANSWERS: A - Miss Selfridge, $11; B - Agent Provocateur, $40; C - Myla $112 ; D - Damaris, $2400; E - Bean Bra, $160; F - Janet Reger, $289; G - Alberta Ferretti, $128; H - Etam, $6.50

Originally posted by ladyshady

what's up with C's ass? :puke:

u mean lack of an ass... :idea:

i dont know about u all, those are cute undies and yeah, i would love to wear them but i feel bad paying over 25$ for a pair + i only really wear thongs. if i had those i would wear em around the house. with the big bow on the side you wouldnt be able to wear em under anything tight...

I like A the best... the pair that costs $11. Expensive undies are such a rip-off. My favorite thong is made by Rampage, it cost me $4 at Daffy's. But WTF, you gotta love capitalism... if someone is stupid enough to blow all that money on butt floss, kudos to the person profiting off of it... :aright::laugh2:

Originally posted by tastyt

I like A the best... the pair that costs $11. Expensive undies are such a rip-off. My favorite thong is made by Rampage, it cost me $4 at Daffy's. But WTF, you gotta love capitalism... if someone is stupid enough to blow all that money on butt floss, kudos to the person profiting off of it... :aright::laugh2:

i got you all beat. i spend no money on underwear since i've given them up.