Clubplanet Nightlife Community

summer anthem

Originally posted by avalondon3

maybe theprod still thinks we're in 2002. :confused:

anyway, my picks are: Lets get ill, something by gabriel and dresden, and nothing but you.

:laugh: :laugh: trance dont get played anywhere from the jersey shore to the hamptons to nyc (besides exit) so the last 2 r hardly gonna be the summer anthem. maybe gay ass lets get ill, hopefully not

Guest saleen351

sting me red was a hot tune...

But I think its all about 80's remixes...

Lets get ill won't make it too summer...

Originally posted by wakeup

:laugh: :laugh: trance dont get played anywhere from the jersey shore to the hamptons to nyc (besides exit) so the last 2 r hardly gonna be the summer anthem. maybe gay ass lets get ill, hopefully not

why dont you list yours, or are you still too cool to posts tracks.:rolleyes::laugh:

lee-cabrera-Shake it (or perhaps the follow up "special"). There's hardly any DJ's in the world not slammin "Shake It"...i think it will last (even though its been around a bit)...a vocal mix would be nice....That Kristine W-Fly Again (Scumfrog mix) may do somethin...it's pretty catchy.

Fliz

Even though it's been out for a few weeks I gotta say;

E-Funk Feat. Donica Thornton- "Shout"

Erick Morillo has been beating the shit out of this track, I bet its gonna be big all summer!

He ripped this song for a good half hour @ Subliminal one night!

Originally posted by mattm2o

Erick Morillo has been beating the shit out of this track, I bet its gonna be big all summer!

am i the only one not feeling this song?

Originally posted by mattm2o

I totally agree. I hear that song everywhere! It might not be big in terms of radio play, but I can see it being smashed by alot of DJ's

....That Kristine W-Fly Again (Scumfrog mix) may do somethin...it's pretty catchy.

Not to shit on your opinions, but that song is awful. Its the case of a catchy beat being saddled with a horrid vocal. The combo of scum and a vocal diva just dont match. Kristine W needs someone like hex or JP to remix that song. Scum's style just doesnt suit that type of vocal.

Originally posted by avalondon3

Not to shit on your opinions, but that song is awful. Its the case of a catchy beat being saddled with a horrid vocal. The combo of scum and a vocal diva just dont match. Kristine W needs someone like hex or JP to remix that song. Scum's style just doesnt suit that type of vocal.

No offense taken at all, to each their own...I do think it's funny that ya called him "Scum" LOL

Fliz

Originally posted by buredf

and hector's vocals dont make it past the tristate area.

:laugh: :laugh: i guess his grammy is only a tri state grammy, im no fan of hexs post 2000 remixes but the man can turn commercial remixes out

Originally posted by wakeup

:laugh: :laugh: i guess his grammy is only a tri state grammy, im no fan of hexs post 2000 remixes but the man can turn commercial remixes out

beat me to it-- grammy winners usually have to have their song get somewhat big outside the tri-state dom-

I agree about JP tho...production by comittee

bugout and peeps, you guys are def right.

but sometimes its hard to give respect to those producers who do really cheesy mixes.

do you guys really feel a grammy is a good judge?

if that were the case, why hasnt tiesto won a grammy for remixing silence? what remix has those guys done that reached that level.

see what i am saying.

Originally posted by buredf

bugout and peeps, you guys are def right.

but sometimes its hard to give respect to those producers who do really cheesy mixes.

do you guys really feel a grammy is a good judge?

if that were the case, why hasnt tiesto won a grammy for remixing silence? what remix has those guys done that reached that level.

see what i am saying.

i see what ur saying but silence was only huge in the clubs/mixshows on the radio, where as hexs remixes are produced not only for clubs but also have radio edits for dance radio stations such as ktu. so of course a "mainstream" remixer/producer such as hex is gonna get credit 1st whether u think its deserving or not. look at deep dish winning a grammy or roger sanchez do u think their deserving, i personally can careless but you have to give credit where its due.