Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sexually aggressive women - yay or nay ?

lollie60

Guys - how do you feel when girls approach you for sex ? giving you the booty call and talking dirty to you ?

Flattered ? or do you like to do the chasing ?

And would you take a woman who solicited you for sex seriously as in (dating material ?)

Originally posted by lollie60

Guys - how do you feel when girls approach you for sex ? giving you the booty call and talking dirty to you ?

And would you take a woman who solicited you for sex seriously as in (dating material ?)

Shit...

i aint met a girl yet who can talk as dirty as i can.

When that day cums..so will i. :laugh:

Originally posted by elementx

I wish more women were the agressors... (SP) :mad:

really ? why ?

I like chasing after men it's fun ! I get dissed left & right but the CHASE is still fun !!

I've noticed that when I approach a guy first - at first they like it but in the end they want the little woman they caught at home not the ones who came chasing after them.

really ? why ?

I like chasing after men it's fun ! I get dissed left & right but the CHASE is still fun !!

I've noticed that when I approach a guy first - at first they like it but in the end they want the little woman they caught at home not the ones who came chasing after them.

god do u ever shut up? :confused:

probably because girls who chase after guys will just as easily chase after other guys. Not much loyalty, just there for fun.

Most guys don't want the drama and bullshit.

you know... "I met this chick at a club, we fucked a few times, now she's mad that i dont call" or "i'm mad she's not callin' me"

guys who are just out for a fling are one thing, but you can run out of people like that in a hurry, and then normal guys who aren't looking to treat sex like a passing fancy, wont' have anything to do with girls who do.

we can smell it from miles away. especially if you're stank.

doulbe post.

I like a mix of both, but more wooing on my part.

Depends on the girl if a relationship can be met.

I play either role depending on the guy and the situation.

Aggressive guys I wont approach, no need to plus they enjoy the chase.

Shy guys I will be extremely assertive with, and this tends to be shockingly appealing to them.

yeah opposites attract.

.....or maybe u r just ugly???

Originally posted by misk

.....or maybe u r just ugly???

Yea I am. Infact I'm so fuckin ugly when men see me coming up to them they start sprinting !

Damn ~ how did you know I was ugly ? I also have chlaymdia + vaginal warts too ! Want some ? :D

Damn ~ how did you know I was ugly ? I also have chlaymdia + vaginal warts too ! Want some ? :D

...it's a gift...and i am gonna pass on the std's......but......you'll be the first one i call when i feel like gettin me some of that burning sensation.......k?!

...it's a gift...and i am gonna pass on the std's......but......you'll be the first one i call when i feel like gettin me some of that burning sensation.......k?!

Let me guess - those must be pics of you ?

Or is that who you wish you looked like ?

Let me guess - those must be pics of you ?

Or is that who you wish you looked like ?

...uh....what pics??....if u r talking about my sig....thats alyssa milano and angelina jolie.....and uh yea....most girls would be happy to look like them......

....as far as ur attempt at wit and insult............come hard or don't come at all..........learn to take a joke sweetie....or u'll be frowning a lot around here...........while i am handing out advice.......don't get into it with me....u'll lose everytime........;)

FUCK you guys make Ted Bundy seem compassionate.

But to the question......

Every guy in the world is flattered when a girl hits on him. It doesn't matter if she is blind.

but that doesn't mean we want to sleep with them...... in fact some guys are def intimidated. But I think its hot as hell and makes the girl even hotter (if she is hot)

[b

learn to take a joke sweetie....or u'll be frowning a lot around here...........while i am handing out advice.......don't get into it with me....u'll lose everytime........;)

Okey dokey. I'm new here and people were jumping down my throat. If I knew you -it'd be funny.

I don't know about the losing everytime part ..though

Have a nice evening !