Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DEEP DISH @ Arc, Sat Apr 12

arc_041203.jpg

The worlds biggest DJ duo are back in town...

It's coming up to a year since Deep Dish last played at Arc. They marked the official opening of the club back in June 2002 and it is with great pleasure that we announce they're return to Hubert Street on Saturday April 12th.

With several new productions, including collaborations with P.Diddy and Danny Howells and a mix, Global Underground Toronto completed and set for release this year, they are better prepared than ever to make it a massive night!! :)

There is something uniquely special about hearing they're deep, bass driven hefty beats booming out of the Phazon sound system and feeling them pound you in the chest. The atmosphere is always electric and the room hypnotized. This year in Miami we saw them turn out one of the sets of the conference at Space.

New York be prepared, this is set to be a HUGE night...

Incredible music. Guaranteed!

Advanced tickets available $25 at www.ticketweb.com or Satellite Records (259 Bowery, at Houston).

Arc

6 Hubert St

(at Hudson)

(212) 226.9212

Guest beatjunkie

World was a good show with DT but the sound system was horrible. I saw them @ Arc last yr & they were incredible. They were wicked @ Space---EWWWW-eeeee. They were second only to DT whose marathon set is the things sweet dreams are made of.

I heard Deep Dish down in DC last year. what an amazing night! their mixing style is really unique and they always know what to drop at the right time.. they kept pulling in these hard beats and remixed old school fave tracks.. i was like "whaaaaat!" .. good times...

unfortunatey, I am not going to be home next weekend so I can't go--- but i thinkyou all should go! GUARANTEED FUN! can't wait to hear the review..

Originally posted by nycchic24

wooohoooo you're going! :D

pssstt.. make sure you wear your kicks this time! ;)

hahahha Make sure i dont loose my $ in the cracks of my car too!!

im trying to figure out if i should go out sat and go straight there or sleep and get up and go sunday.

Originally posted by stardo

hahahha Make sure i dont loose my $ in the cracks of my car too!!

im trying to figure out if i should go out sat and go straight there or sleep and get up and go sunday.

ill call you tonight so we can devise a plan of attack for saturday~! :D (hahaha its only monday. )

and i will fill you in re: my weekend in boston.

... and no there were no wahlberg sightings ;) (just the usual boston celtics and patriots)

Originally posted by technojesus

You're better off going early since the party will fizzle out as the night goes on.... heard about your airport dilemna, glad you made it back ok

this is true.. thinking of actually going to a bar around the corner to drink first (around midnight) and then head over there around 2....

i am scurred that its gonna be crwoded and have them close the doors early (in lieu of the recent club fires)

edited due to my lack of proofreading and then later on re-reading and realizing i am an illiterate f*ck

Originally posted by neena16

I'm thinking take a baby nap first then head over there at like 2-3ish or everyone pregame it at my house then head over there together. hehe!! :devil:

I know it's all about the music and whatnot, but if it's true that we can't smoke in the city...............:(