Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So are you REALLY ready for spring/summer?

So I've been going through my closet today, checking out some of last years #'s making sure they'll still work for this summer....and I'm wondering...wow, am I really ready for this time of year?

So...I went shopping....sure, the shoes are adorable, handbags plentiful....colors abundant....but, as for styles and things we actually LIKE....are they around?

Are you guys having trouble setting your sights on a certain trend/style that will suit you this season?

I am finding that there are alot of things that look like the same stuff as last year...

My fav. thing that I seem to be buying a lot of are short short skirts...i think they are going to be my fav. article of clothing this summer ;)

i started spring/summer clothes shopping back at the end of february to prepare for my trip to the WMC ;) since then, i've taken another trip to FL and expanded my summer clothes wardrobe even further. i think i'm pretty much set until the fall now :)