Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dj Nito Rocks O-town

spacegirl6969

LOCAL MIAMI TRANCE DJ, (DJ NITO) ROCKED ROXY'S NIGHTCLUB IN ORLANDO FL THIS WEEKEND. NEW CD RELEASES ARE OUT NOW I GOT MINES TODAY AT WET WILLIES, THEY HAD A WHOLE CREW GIVING HIS NEW 2 PACK CD. "BE FREE & I AM HARDCORE" THEIR AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

SPACE GURL 69:eek: :party: :party:

When exactly was your friend at Roxy in Orlando?

As far as I know that club hasn't booked any out of town DJs in almost a year. Thursday and Friday night they have Hip Hop in the main room, , and Saturday nights their resident DJ, Scotty B., spins Top 40.

Originally posted by CHRles

When exactly was your friend at Roxy in Orlando?

As far as I know that club hasn't booked any out of town DJs in almost a year. Thursday and Friday night they have Hip Hop in the main room, , and Saturday nights their resident DJ, Scotty B., spins Top 40.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

O.K. Spacegirl, I want to know some more about Nito. Describe his style, residency and where the fuck you think he is coming from. I met this guy and he told me he was a resident at Space. Little did he know what I know about Space and then he told me that he was a resident at Level and a very good friend of Acosta. Anyone on this board knows this guy doesn't play @space and has probably never spun @level. Now you come on this board riding nito's dick and posing as a girl. Stop telling us how good he is and give the board a reason to even be concerned about what you are saying. He told me he has played all over south florida, do me a favor and book him anywhere near Miami or Liqurdale and I'll be sure to check it out.;) By the way I spun at the same party as nito, at the Drop Shop in orlando and I though his mixing was very good and he could probably hold his own. But he is nothing more than a very skinny George Acosta.

Originally posted by laliux

for all you spanish speaking peepz, he is DJ "Nitu lo conoces" :D

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i know who is this guy. and its getting old bashing GA. when i have a bit more time im going to have to make my thoughts on him. if you dont like him leave him alone and dont go see him. a little pun and joke was funny. but this is stupid already

Just like klubveteran said, this is stupid, I know Dj Nito myself, he is one of this Acosta's #1 fan, he is being practicing for a while now, and let me tell you he's getting there, his mixing skills are good, the thing is that he always plays whatever Acosta is playing, if you listen to his mixed cds you are gonna find tracks like: Cocaine, Listen to me mama, Acosta's We are taking over space and stuff like that.

CHAOS 33 .... SOUNDS LIKE YOU NEED A WAKE UP CALL. SORRY YOU MISSED ROXY'S THIS PAST WEEKEND,YOU MISSED A GREAT SHOW. YOU MUST HAVE BEEN IN YOUR BED ROOM LEARNING HOW TO MIX. OH.. AND BY THE WAY, SEVERAL TIMES ALREADY YOU HAVE COMPARED DJ NITO WITH ACOSTA IN THIS FORUM, (HAVE NO CLUE WHY) AS IF THERE WEREN'T ANY MORE GREAT TRANCE DJ'S IN THE STATE OF FLORIDA THAT SPIN TRANCE TO BE COMPARED TOO). BUT I GUESS IF YOU'RE COMPARING A COMING UP DJ LIKE NITO WITH A HEAVY WEIGHT LIKE GEORGE ACOSTA THEN I GUESS THAT'S A COMPLIMENT FOR DJ NITO. (I'LL LET HIM KNOW WHEN I SEE HIM THIS WEEKEND THAT YOU THINK HE'S ALL THAT). HONESTLY I'M NOT SURE WHO'S DICK YOU'RE SUCKING HARDER ACOSTA'S OR NITO'S... LMAO! ACOSTA IS A GREAT DJ THE KING AT THAT, DJ NITO IS A GREAT UPCOMING TALENT AS YOU YOURSELF STATED WHEN YOU SAW HIM SPIN IN ORLANDO. MY SUGGESTION TO YOU IS KEEP PRACTICING UNTIL YOU TOO ONE DAY CAN BE COMPARED WITH THE KING PINS....

YOUR LOCAL SPACE GURL ...:blown::whip2:

I compared Nito with Acosta after you said "George is scared shitless" of him. Listen I have no problem with Nito, think he's a talented DJ who just chose to lie to me once or twice the first time I met him. I don't mind that much.

Originally posted by spacegirl6969

CHAOS 33 .... SOUNDS LIKE YOU NEED A WAKE UP CALL. SORRY YOU MISSED ROXY'S THIS PAST WEEKEND,YOU MISSED A GREAT SHOW. YOU MUST HAVE BEEN IN YOUR BED ROOM LEARNING HOW TO MIX. OH.. AND BY THE WAY, SEVERAL TIMES ALREADY YOU HAVE COMPARED DJ NITO WITH ACOSTA IN THIS FORUM, (HAVE NO CLUE WHY) AS IF THERE WEREN'T ANY MORE GREAT TRANCE DJ'S IN THE STATE OF FLORIDA THAT SPIN TRANCE TO BE COMPARED TOO). BUT I GUESS IF YOU'RE COMPARING A COMING UP DJ LIKE NITO WITH A HEAVY WEIGHT LIKE GEORGE ACOSTA THEN I GUESS THAT'S A COMPLIMENT FOR DJ NITO. (I'LL LET HIM KNOW WHEN I SEE HIM THIS WEEKEND THAT YOU THINK HE'S ALL THAT). HONESTLY I'M NOT SURE WHO'S DICK YOU'RE SUCKING HARDER ACOSTA'S OR NITO'S... LMAO! ACOSTA IS A GREAT DJ THE KING AT THAT, DJ NITO IS A GREAT UPCOMING TALENT AS YOU YOURSELF STATED WHEN YOU SAW HIM SPIN IN ORLANDO. MY SUGGESTION TO YOU IS KEEP PRACTICING UNTIL YOU TOO ONE DAY CAN BE COMPARED WITH THE KING PINS....

YOUR LOCAL SPACE GURL ...:blown::whip2:

Hey SpaceGirl - Why don't you shut the fuck up - Chaos just pointed out that Nito claimed to spin at Space and Level, when we all know thats not true......

He didn't bash his skills, in fact he said he was a good mixer....

Respect a little honey....

Lola:rolleyes:

CHAOS YOU REALLY SOUND LIKE U COULD BE ACOSTA'S MANAGER UP IN HERE, BUT THAT'S BESIDES THE POINT. NINE MONTHS AGO YOU WERE LOOKING FOR EQUIPMENT CAUSE YOU WANTED TO BECOME A SUPER START DJ, NINE MONTHS HAVE PASSED AND I'M STILL NOT IMPRESSED. NOW LETS ALL GET ALONG, GO HAVE A GREAT FUCKIN TIME AND SUPPORT OF LOCAL DJ'S LIKE SOME OF THE FORUM MEMBERS AGREE ON. "O" AND LOLA GO MIND YOUR DAMM BUSSINESS CHIKA!!

PEACE ...

SPACE GURL 69:blown: :nopity:

Originally posted by spacegirl6969

CHAOS YOU REALLY SOUND LIKE U COULD BE ACOSTA'S MANAGER UP IN HERE, BUT THAT'S BESIDES THE POINT. NINE MONTHS AGO YOU WERE LOOKING FOR EQUIPMENT CAUSE YOU WANTED TO BECOME A SUPER START DJ, NINE MONTHS HAVE PASSED AND I'M STILL NOT IMPRESSED. NOW LETS ALL GET ALONG, GO HAVE A GREAT FUCKIN TIME AND SUPPORT OF LOCAL DJ'S LIKE SOME OF THE FORUM MEMBERS AGREE ON. "O" AND LOLA GO MIND YOUR DAMM BUSSINESS CHIKA!!

PEACE ...

SPACE GURL 69:blown: :nopity:

Can someone tell me what bussiness is so I can go mind it?:confused:

:laugh: :laugh: