Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Scariest movies ever...

Originally posted by kitty19

The Ring, American version, is much, much scarier. The Japanese version just does a better job of explaining the story. Definitely take this one out.

Plus, do you want horror scary or weird scary? For example, David Lynch has some great freaky movies, which are not necessarily "Boo" scary.. just mentally sick. Mulholland Drive, Twin Peaks: Firewalk with Me, Lost Highway (starring Robert Blake!) are all great psychological thrillers.

Yeah, lost highway is a definite must see.

Originally posted by fuclubkidd

Candyman....:eek:

Etienne! :D

0767817656.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

My Girl just bought that DVD for me last night!!!

She has never seen it.

We're probably gonna watch it this week.

I remember when I came home from the theater, I had to pee but I didn't want to go to the bathroom because I thought that motherfucker was gonna be in the mirror.

:eek::D

Originally posted by DarrellG

0767817656.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

My Girl just bought that DVD for me last night!!!

She has never seen it.

We're probably gonna watch it this week.

I remember when I came home from the theater, I had to pee but I didn't want to go to the bathroom because I thought that motherfucker was gonna be in the mirror.

:eek::D

hahahahahaha... i remember watching candyman when i was in middle school... omg.. i couldnt use the bathroom for days... the thing that made it worse was that i said candyman in the bathroom's mirror with my friends to prove the candyman shit is fake.. lol.. i was only 12 or something... lol.....

Originally posted by jin22

the ring(japanese verison) was scary.!! the korean verison was scary too... but i would say the japanese one was better than the american and korean one.. After i saw the ring i couldnt turn on my tv.. got to freaked out..

i know how you feel my freind..... after seeing the ring i was so scared of my tv and being in the dark, i thought she was gonna come get me any minute. my freind saw the japanese version, she thought it was scarier than the american one too.

Originally posted by zeeker

Kind of a random thread here...

But for my Sci-Fi/Horror Movie class, I have to do a final project/paper, and I think for mine I'm basically gonna lock myself in my room one night and try to watch and analyze 5 of the Scariest movies ever made, all in a row, and try and rank them in terms of how much they scared me. I'm trying to get some ideas for some good movies to watch, preferably ones that I haven't seen already. I'm trying to find really really scary movies though. Nothing stupid like Nightmare on Elm Street or any of the corny Halloween movies.

Some of the scariest horror movies I have seen to date:

'It'

'The Ring' (I'm trying to get ahold of the original Japanese version, which I'm told is so much scarier.

'The Exorcist'

I'm struggling to think of any others that legitimately scared me.

But I'm looking for really really frightening movies. Thanks for any help.

Best Buy Has the Original. I saw it the other day. But I havn't purchased it. I wasn't to happy with the recent one.

Exorcist was pretty freaky.

IMO there are no Scary movies any more. Seems Scary movies become comedy. I don't get it. You figure with the technology they could come up with something good. But it is one let down after another.