Hey guys, I'm still unemployed...

Originally posted by ladyshady

jesus christ

get a fucking job

and stop posting already

:rolleyes:

:D

:laugh: :laugh:

fuck work, i'm too cool to go back, gimme a mic, show me where the fuckin studio's at... (slight poetic liscense on that) :D

Originally posted by ladyshady

eminem<3

even better..

now only if your number of posts reflected your income..

:tongue:

I get payed pretty well for doing nothing... atleast until this unemployment runs out... :tongue:

Originally posted by joeg

just incase any of you unmounted my jock for an hour or 2... just wanted to keep you updated... :aright:

I just want to thank you for yet another compelling, productive thread that you so valiantly fought for in the legendary and unforgetful "ATTN DAVE" bitchfest/piss and moan thread.

*applause*

Anyway, sorry that your campaign for Mod went to Cody (go Cody, it's your birfday).

www.hotjobs.com

www.monster.com

Good Luck!!

I H I

Originally posted by ivehadit

I just want to thank you for yet another compelling, productive thread that you so valiantly fought for in the legendary and unforgetful "ATTN DAVE" bitchfest/piss and moan thread.

*applause*

Anyway, sorry that your campaign for Mod went to Cody (go Cody, it's your birfday).

www.hotjobs.com

www.monster.com

Good Luck!!

I H I

*jock remounted*

oh, and btw, if you had paid attention in that "campaign" you probably would have noticed my repeating request for an ADMIN not a mod... and that i don't care who does it aslong as it gets done...

but thanks for playin... :aright:

Originally posted by joeg

*jock remounted*

oh, and btw, if you had paid attention in that "campaign" you probably would have noticed my repeating request for an ADMIN not a mod... and that i don't care who does it aslong as it gets done...

but thanks for playin... :aright:

fat people ususally have really tiny "jocks".......those fat ham legs of yours must be crushing your little pee pee

Originally posted by smokesum

fat people ususally have really tiny "jocks".......those fat ham legs of yours must be crushing your little pee pee

Interestingly, this aparent truism is the result of photosicobendeum, the propensity of light waves to bend around objects of significant mass. This phenonema is distantly related to the blue shift paradigm which was developed to prove the expansion of universe.

Thus, while it may appear that fat people have smaller than normal penises, I have postulated that their penises are instead simply difficult to see (due to the behavior of light waves as stated above.)

While this argument does not answer the question of JoeG's dick size, I think it does point to the need for additional, quantifiable data before publishing any findings.

Professor X

S.I.A.I

(Size is an illusion)

Originally posted by professorx

Interestingly, this aparent truism is the result of photosicobendeum, the propensity of light waves to bend around objects of significant mass. This phenonema is distantly related to the blue shift paradigm which was developed to prove the expansion of universe.

Thus, while it may appear that fat people have smaller than normal penises, I have postulated that their penises are instead simply difficult to see (due to the behavior of light waves as stated above.)

While this argument does not answer the question of JoeG's dick size, I think it does point to the need for additional, quantifiable data before publishing any findings.

Professor X

S.I.A.I

(Size is an illusion)

well at least we can come to the conclusion that JoeG is fat :D

Originally posted by smokesum

well at least we can come to the conclusion that JoeG is fat :D

and what a groundbreaking conclusion that is... I didn't realize I was hiding it??? :confused:

whats next, "joeg is crazy" ?

some things are just common knowledge...

find a recruiter to help you out...the companies pay them- you dont. Post your resume...post WHAT YOU DO up here, maybe someone is in the same business and can help you make a contact. I posted mine on monster saying I cant work until june 1st and already i have people waking me up at 9am responding to my resume. You can find something, dont be too picky right now b/c the economy sux

Originally posted by runway

find a recruiter to help you out...the companies pay them- you dont. Post your resume...post WHAT YOU DO up here, maybe someone is in the same business and can help you make a contact. I posted mine on monster saying I cant work until june 1st and already i have people waking me up at 9am responding to my resume. You can find something, dont be too picky right now b/c the economy sux

but i'm unnemployed because I like getting payed by the government to sleep till 4pm... if i wanted a job, i'd probably have one... the reality of it is i haven't lifted 1 finger to get one... and its everyone else who has a problem with that...

I make 1 phone call every 2 thursdays and get a check 2 days later...