Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Soundfactory Anniversary Party

Do you think it's going to be crowded or not so much? Is it going to start filling up at around 4 or earlier? Do you think they'll allow jeans and diesels? What do you think the crowd will be like? What is the meaning of life? Where are my keys? Should I get a haircut?

Originally posted by mikespeese

Do you think it's going to be crowded or not so much? Is it going to start filling up at around 4 or earlier? Do you think they'll allow jeans and diesels? What do you think the crowd will be like? What is the meaning of life? Where are my keys? Should I get a haircut?

If you wanna look like every other guy there wear you diesel gear!

Yes it will be crowded, Yes you will be able to wear jeans, and Nobody gets there before 4am.

My only gripe is that they are charging 50 bucks! I like Sound Factory, I like Jonathan Peters, but 50 dollars for a party that is not on a holiday weekend (ie; Thanksgiving Eve, NYE) is a total rip off! Its parties like this that you should give back to your patrons! Its the people that have kept them in busnuiess for 14 years!

Originally posted by mikespeese

LMAO,,, I dunno, prob crowded, hopefully not,,4 or earlier , no way,Im going at 7,,,Jeans and diesels,, are u joking, im wearing Jordans and sweats,,The crowd will be sweaty,,The meaning of life is what u make it ,, ur keys are prob on the counter or in ur hand, Yes, get a haircut,,:tongue:

When is the factory anniversary party anyhow?

im thinking about going.

I'll be standing out like a sore thumb as well because i will not be wearing any of that fuckin diesel/AX trash.

Instead..a pair of Kikwear wide legs and some fuckin clean shirt should do :laugh:

Originally posted by bree240

LMAO,,, I dunno, prob crowded, hopefully not,,4 or earlier , no way,Im going at 7,,,Jeans and diesels,, are u joking, im wearing Jordans and sweats,,The crowd will be sweaty,,The meaning of life is what u make it ,, ur keys are prob on the counter or in ur hand, Yes, get a haircut,,:tongue:

ur going early....im not getting there any time b4 1pm sunday afternoon

Etienne! :D