Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what do you sleep in?

mssabina

Originally posted by quoth

t-shirt and Nike basketball shorts which make my cock feel extremely snug not to mention i wake up with the coolest fuckin hard-ons ever! Damn i love shorts that are made of 100% polyester :D

i wear those shorts too but no t-shirt..in fact im wearing them now..wearing them is almost like having your pussy pierced...always getting a good rub

Depending on the weather, I usually sleep in a t-shirt or tank top, and either boxers or flannel pjs. Or my undies, or naked.

And this sock thing is really confusing me. Why does everyone keep saying they don't sleep in socks? Unless it's freezing, never in my life have I seen someone go to bed with their socks on- you might as well say you don't like sleeping in your winter jacket... isn't it a given? :confused: :confused:

Originally posted by tastyt

And this sock thing is really confusing me. Why does everyone keep saying they don't sleep in socks? Unless it's freezing, never in my life have I seen someone go to bed with their socks on- you might as well say you don't like sleeping in your winter jacket... isn't it a given? :confused: :confused:

i've always slept in socks up until recently... i know lots of people who do. i don't think it's that weird...?

Originally posted by mssabina

i've always slept in socks up until recently... i know lots of people who do. i don't think it's that weird...?

Well, if we're to judge by the responses to this thread... yes, it's very weird. :tongue:

i usually wear just my undies....no bra or anything. i dont have this monsterous rack so nothing really rolls around in bed.

if one of my friends (girls) is staying over, i'll just throw on a tank top or somethin.

as for the socks deal... NO WAY. somethin about socks in bed is so restricting....yuck.

THE DEAL WITH SOCKS!!!!!!!

ok...since i see we all have this in common..i belive we dont wear sock because it actually cuts off some of yer circulation while u sleep so it for better blood flow cause elastic can be tight we sleep without....or least this is the myth as i understand it.

Originally posted by mssabina

Only when it's cold and only fresh out of the dryer will we wear socks. Unless I'm fucked and then it's whatever I fall into bed with on.

ok...since i see we all have this in common..i belive we dont wear sock because it actually cuts off some of yer circulation while u sleep so it for better blood flow cause elastic can be tight we sleep without....or least this is the myth as i understand it.

ive heard the same thing... i was always told to take my socks off before going to sleep.. weird i wonder if its really tru :shaky:

I've got really nice DKNY sheets that I sleep in...rotate them with the Polo Ralph Lauren sheets and you can see why I hate getting out of bed (damn label whore that I am)

I usually sleep either in a pair of athletic shorts or sweats, but rarely do I put a top on, maybe just a tank top sometimes. When I was with the ex, we'd both sleep naked, bedroom door locked, of course. Something about waking up with her warm, naked body snuggling up against mine was so nice...SIGH!

As far as the sock thing, here's my personal explanation as to why I don't wear them to bed, unless my heater is on the fritz and it's -63 degrees outside: I do a lot of tossing and turning when I sleep, and almost always, the times I fall asleep with socks on, they get rotated on my feet with all the moving around. I actually woke up once, and let me tell you, it was one of the most annoying feelings I've ever experienced. If you don't believe me, take your shoe off, turn your sock upside down while still on your foot, and let me know how it feels.

I truly believe that subconsciously, my body hates that feeling so much that I kick the socks off.

just my 2 cents...

i sleep naked, unless i'm in mixed company, then i'll put on an old pair of comfy pj bottoms, or just keep them near the bed. i dont' like feeling restricted when i sleep, so no socks or shirts unless it's very cold, but i'd still prefer nude with a big ol' comforter.

Interesting theory. IDK, taking them off just always seemed like the right thing to do... I never saw anyone in my family wear them to bed, so I guess it just never occured to me. And besides the thing with circulation, our feet also need to breate... they're usually stuffed into something all day long, they need air at some point! Half the time I have to sleep with my feet out of the covers or I'm too hot.