Clubplanet Nightlife Community

friendship is just a word...

atomicapples

here is a little update.. i was trying to see a reaction on a girl, so i told her i had a crush on her... just to see what she would say or do...

quote -----

ED: thas all you have to say?

23: okay--i'm flattered

ED: umm

ED: thansk

ED: you make me feel like shit now

ED: bye

23: no

quote -----

Sal: shes mot gonna be yo friend ne more

ED: she will...

ED: whatever

ED: if she thinks that its going to get wierd...

ED: and going to throw away friendship over it

ED: then its not worth being friends

ED: waste of my time

ED: dont you agree?

Sal: no... i disagree... youre fucking with her emotions...

ED: HOW?~!

what do you guys think?

youre a moron, and you cant go around fuckin with ppls feelings... that lil excerpt from your IM convo with that girl is not only innaccurate, and full bs, but cannot be used as a barometer on your friendship... reverse the situation, what if someone did that to you youre going to tell me you would not react in any way shape and or form??? if thats the truth then basically youre not the persons friend to begin with since YOURE the one who doesnt give a damn...

Originally posted by dgmodel

youre a moron, and you cant go around fuckin with ppls feelings... that lil excerpt from your IM convo with that girl is not only innaccurate, and full bs, but cannot be used as a barometer on your friendship... reverse the situation, what if someone did that to you youre going to tell me you would not react in any way shape and or form??? if thats the truth then basically youre not the persons friend to begin with since YOURE the one who doesnt give a damn...

i guess i dont give a half shit then

fuck it...

ohh well once less person to talk to on AIM... save myself 1kb.

what are you talking about~!??? OMG somebody get this guy a prescription of Zyprexa or Olanzapine... dude you have some serious shit to work out... seriously think about what you just said, on top of that think about what you were writing to her, and really analyze this situation because you really flew off the handle on this one... you bullshit to a girl that youre in love with her, then you she reacts funny b/c its totally out of left field, and she prolly wasnt expecting that because she didnt get any signals or signs from you since its BULLSHIT!!!, then you blow up at her for not reciprocating your bullshit feelings back to you, and now youre like fuck her shes not my friend, because i told her a lie, and she didnt lie back to me... man you should work for the fbi with all these at home friend tests and ppl reading skills you should be interogating suspected traitors and spies...

no thats the thing... he doesnt have a crush on her... he made it up to see how she would react... thats it... he lied to a girl, and said he has a huge crush on her and blah... all this crap like 45mins of fuckin with her on aim... then he says fuck you youre not my friend anymore since you do not have a crush on me...

Originally posted by atomicapples

here is a little update.. i was trying to see a reaction on a girl, so i told her i had a crush on her... just to see what she would say or do...

quote -----

quote -----

what do you guys think?

Why did you want to see her reaction in the first place?

no thats the thing... he doesnt have a crush on her... he made it up to see how she would react... thats it... he lied to a girl, and said he has a huge crush on her and blah... all this crap like 45mins of fuckin with her on aim... then he says fuck you youre not my friend anymore since you do not have a crush on me...

wow....we're really in like, 5th grade huh? That's probably the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

quote -----

quote -----

what do you guys think?

wait..so all the things u said to me today were lies?

ur such an asshole...

ok. i said sorry... i did kinda feel bad...

it was kinda funny...

we forgive ya.....now...look at this...see what kind of sick friends you have

Sal [1:44 AM]: i wear kids undewear so my dick looks bigger...

quote -----

quote -----

what do you guys think?

ummmmm

not cool

ok. i said sorry... i did kinda feel bad...

it was kinda funny...

lol... no need to apologize... just when youre fucking with someone try to remember that in the long its a joke... do not take it seriously yourself...

lol... no need to apologize... just when youre fucking with someone try to remember that in the long its a joke... do not take it seriously yourself...

im just saying...

what if i told someone my fucking thumb fell off?

amd then your friend told you... "good... go die"

should i be like ok.. nice joke...

ummm all these lil trivial stories about nothing... remind me a lot about the boy who cried wolf... ahem i crashed my car, i got fired, i got caught masturbating at work, i have a crush on you, my thumb fell off... etc... if its a lie how do you want the person to react??? if i told you i met elvis, in wendys while i was driving my murcielago, and drinking armagnac straight out of the bottle... how would you react~!??? who cares... because its bullshit to begin with...

...OMG somebody get this guy a prescription of Zyprexa or Olanzapine... dude you have some serious shit to work out...

it's not right to mock or degrade people who have actual medical illnesses by comparing them with people who simply have no respect for others :no: .

Originally posted by weyes

it's not right to mock or degrade people who have actual medical illnesses by comparing them with people who simply have no respect for others :no: .

I don't think thats how he intended it... I think he sincerely meant that tony should get an antidepressant or something...

Originally posted by joeg

I don't think thats how he intended it... I think he sincerely meant that tony should get an antidepressant or something...

zyprexa (the brand name for olanzapine) is an antipsychotic, not an antidepressant. there are big differences there.

zyprexa (the brand name for olanzapine) is an antipsychotic, not an antidepressant. there are big differences there.

ahh my mistake... theres so many antidepressants, i just assumed he was talking about those... (hense my previous comment about effexor)

<-- stands corrected. :)

Originally posted by joeg

ahh my mistake... theres so many antidepressants, i just assumed he was talking about those... (hense my previous comment about effexor)

<-- stands corrected. :)

rock on :) ; it's all good.

it's dg's mistake :tongue: .

it is also a medication for ppl who suffer from bipolar symptoms... ie tony... and more importantly i was not using this a derragatory statement simply stating that this mofo needs to seek some medical attention... he has mood swings like a see-saw and is in depression... do a search on his posts and have a read for a moment...

http://www.zyprexa.com/