Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Space 34 : The Grand Opening : 4.12.02

biznation00

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

James Zabiela is no eurotrash saleen. This guy is only 22 years old and is already somewhere in the top 50 djs in the world and he's gotten that far in such short time not because he plays cheesy music, but because he has some of the best technical skills. I've seen him live at crobar when he opened for sasha and he stole the show, I saw him play at crobar when he headlined and dissapointed me a bit that night but still was great. When he came for wmc though the boy was just amazing. AT hooj party and at space, if you see that space already went off and booked him so quick after his last appearance there, its cause of how the crowd was going nuts when he was playing. Nobody scratches like him in our scene and his ability to make bootlegs on the spot such as enjoy the gravy is great. Download his last mix "4" and you will probably change your mind.

Originally posted by bzfbutter1

Maybe so. But Nothing gets the Heart Pounding like a good Trance song!!

so does a jump in lake Michigan during winter...but i dont see u doing that....i see Trance like House's little brother, that is always trying to out do its old bro...but never really gets there...:tongue:

btw

why arent u posting on whysleep??:idea::laugh:

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

he was inside the speaker box in the blue room...WHERE HE USUALLY IS!!!:tongue:

Um I was terrorizing the dance floor, after taking my little speaker break. :D while some of us where home, recuperating from there rough Saturday afternoon. :tongue::laugh:

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

Its just that the vibe in the patio from 1-4 is too slow, too chill. I usually just go there to get away from the constant pounding of the blue room. Actually, my favorite time to get down is just before sunrise in the patio.

And as for Saturday, I was EVERYWHERE. We got to space at 12:30am, and I was there till 11:30am on sunday. I was bouncing all over the place. I didn't see YOU anywhere.....:shake:

I was all over in the blue room dancing up a storm, in booth, out on the patio, etc. no sign of miss. jackie .. :D

Guest brwneydtrouble

Well, I was there, plenty of witnesses can testify to that fact. Although I can't vouch for their credibility........;)

Lola, I have never heard of you going out!! Always have something to do.....*lol* Are you ACTUALLY gonna make it this time??

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

Lola, I have never heard of you going out!! Always have something to do.....*lol* Are you ACTUALLY gonna make it this time??

I am the busiest person I know... :laugh:

Nope not this weekend... and next weekend I'm out of town again.... The weekend of the 26th I'll be out in SoBe..... wrecked;)

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by lolahotass

Nope not this weekend... and next weekend I'm out of town again.... The weekend of the 26th I'll be out in SoBe..... wrecked;)

How about you try to make it to the BBQ on the 26th?

Originally posted by lolahotass

didnt you know lola ?? crack kills !! just say no !! :D :D