Clubplanet Nightlife Community

FUCK IT -- guaranteed SURF Card for all cpers

This Saturday, NJ's hottest Saturday night just got hotter as DEKO presents THE 2003 SURF CLUB VIP CARD GIVEAWAY. To make things special to everyone here, I will be giving all cpers who respond to this thread a surf club voucher for their 2003 VIP card. No raffles or drawings you are a guaranteed winner. Please reply to this thread with your name and how many people you will be coming with so I know how many vouchers I need to allocate.

For guestlist PM bshah or jarmenio

R-O-DD-IGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA + FIDDY..................

DIGGA AT SURF CLUB, SIPPIN ON DA BUB, COME ON OVA AND GIVE DIGGA A HUUUUUUUUUUUUUG..................................

I'VE BEEN RIPPIN SQUIRTS ALL DAY IN EXCITEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

J2DABIZO AND RODDIGGAS BURFDAYZZZZZZZZZ

HOLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Originally posted by dondiezel26

Davey D + alot........im having a burfday bash at deko for my homeboyz roddigga and jb.......badass binoy set the mafuka up!!!!!.......so put those vouchers under the photo copier cause we are bringing a crew!!!!

Ill have a voucher for yous! Big Daddy Serge is hookin it up!!

Originally posted by stigeleiro

This Saturday, NJ's hottest Saturday night just got hotter as DEKO presents THE 2003 SURF CLUB VIP CARD GIVEAWAY. To make things special to everyone here, I will be giving all cpers who respond to this thread a surf club voucher for their 2003 VIP card. No raffles or drawings you are a guaranteed winner.

Who is better than you Serge?

Save me some brotha, you know the crew are big supporters in the Summer @ Surf. I'd hit Deko for a lil celebration with ya, but some friends are getting married this weekend. See you soon!!!

Originally posted by dondiezel26

Davey D + alot........im having a burfday bash at deko for my homeboyz roddigga and jb.......badass binoy set the mafuka up!!!!!.......so put those vouchers under the photo copier cause we are bringing a crew!!!!

good looking out binoy.........much appreciated!!!!!