Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What part of a persons body turns you off

daemoncel

I definitely go ga-ga over soccer girls ;)

Bend it Like Becks! Girls Football is king! They play right outside my flat in the park and I just get stoned and watch them all day. Sometimes one of the girls will loose thier tampon and are still running around like they aren't seen, which can be a turn-off. But still sexy these soccer girls!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by fierydesire

:laugh: :laugh: ain't that the truth :tongue:

you know i'm saving myself for you, Z... :tongue:

and yeah, i'm with marko... i think a cock would definately be a turnoff... especially if you don't find out till "the last minute" :eek:

Guest gabo
Originally posted by daemoncel

i would hope so.. :blank:

ummmm if you couldnt tell that was a joke. I wouldnt have to be drunk at all!

JK!

Originally posted by covetoys

Bend it Like Becks! Girls Football is king! They play right outside my flat in the park and I just get stoned and watch them all day. Sometimes one of the girls will loose thier tampon and are still running around like they aren't seen, which can be a turn-off. But still sexy these soccer girls!

:confused: :confused: :confused:

or is that a plotline taken straight from the film, "bend it like beckham"? bizarre tampon stories :confused: ...?

Originally posted by weyes

:confused: :confused: :confused:

or is that a plotline taken straight from the film, "bend it like beckham"? bizarre tampon stories :confused: ...?

It was released here as "Bend it like Becks" and yes it is the same story only mine is true. It happens at least once a Saturday when there are five or six games on the feild at once.

I do like those football (soccer) girls!

Originally posted by covetoys

It was released here as "Bend it like Becks" and yes it is the same story only mine is true. It happens at least once a Saturday when there are five or six games on the feild at once.

I do like those football (soccer) girls!

are you trying to tell me that you've actually witnessed a tampon falling out of a girl while in use? these females must have serious issues if they put in a tampon wrong and leave it there like that :shaky: . answer me, though; seriously.