Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Miami question...

Addaboy1

Going to be in Miami in March with friends and looking for some nice places to eat out. Anyone recommend any good restaurants? Not looking to drop $100 a person, but not looking for McD's either.

Anyone have any cool suggestions? We're staying on Collins Ave.

Thanks in advance! Also, if the restaurants have web sites, please let me know.

THANKS!!!

addaboy

The Big Pink! It's down on the extreme south end of Collins. Very casual, big portions, good food, enormous menu (literally) and won't break the bank. You gotta get a bucket of their boneless buffalo wings for starters. Service is......*casual* at best, though.....LOL

In addition to the Delano and Tantra, try out Red Square as well... oh and there's always Grillfish for excellent seafood at a moderate price; plus good atmosphere.

------------------

"House music... it can change your soul."

"The second most popular game that we played as children... is house."

"Not everyone understands house music... it's a spiritual thing, a body thing, a soul thing."

I hope you can speak spanish if you are going.. I was just there not too long ago and couldnt even get a whopper the way I wanted it..lol.. good luck.. if you are going to be there March 24th go to Ultra3 it is a tight party.. have fun.. party safe..

------------------

Peace,

Josh Johnson

Prophecy Collective

www.prophecycollective.com

prophecybookings@aol.com

I'll let Diego answer this one...

------------------

"House music... it can change your soul."

"The second most popular game that we played as children... is house."

"Not everyone understands house music... it's a spiritual thing, a body thing, a soul thing."

Archived