Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

Crash and Burn it Blue 08:40 am

The Reading Room Ltd, the company which owned and funded the long-standing UK dance music website, Burn It Blue (BIB), has shut the online doors of its dance music online resource after years in the industry. Those who regularly visited the site, may have noticed the site had not been updated for the last two months. In a press release stating that the company was facing a restructuring to focus on core business, BIB has suffered.

A popular site amongst global dance music enthusiasts it follows the trend of dance music websites failing to survive in the market place. RA welcomes Burn it Blue readers and hopes that we can provide you with a viable online alternative.

Originally posted by rockyblue

hey peeps, what's shakin' for the weekend?

i am spreading the Christmas joy by attending not one, but TWO Christmas parties. :pint:

hang put with 1 of my sister's tommorrow and work. i also have to rent myself a car, the #@$#%%^^ b*stards in the office made our hotel reservations in the incorrect hotel. we should be in friggin' dowtown phoenix and they made reservations at a place halfway to flagstaff in the middle of nowhere.

and i havent worked out for a week now, since i'm recovering from the flu. i cant wait to get back home next week.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by vicman

hang put with 1 of my sister's tommorrow and work. i also have to rent myself a car, the #@$#%%^^ b*stards in the office made our hotel reservations in the incorrect hotel. we should be in friggin' dowtown phoenix and they made reservations at a place halfway to flagstaff in the middle of nowhere.

and i havent worked out for a week now, since i'm recovering from the flu. i cant wait to get back home next week.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

:isok:

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

Vic - I don't think I'm gonna see you again till 2004! :(

when are you leaving for Austin? I'm back in DC next friday and will probably just head directly from the airport to Buzz next week (isnt RITM next friday?). i'll just have to change into my UFO's and visor in the plane. :eek:

Originally posted by vicman

when are you leaving for Austin? I'm back in DC next friday and will probably just head directly from the airport to Buzz next week (isnt RITM next friday?). i'll just have to change into my UFO's and visor in the plane. :eek:

I leave for Austin on Dec 20 (Saturday). I don't think I'm going to RITM.