Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

so here i am in ATL with no cell phone. I left the damn thing in my car! :splat:

i was not all that awake at 5:00 am when i got to the airport.

i never knew that the tabernacle was across the street from the CNN Center. there was a delta heavy set from kiss 100 recorded there, i just thought it was odd being across the street from where i am. :type:

so here i am in ATL with no cell phone. I left the damn thing in my car! :splat:

i was not all that awake at 5:00 am when i got to the airport.

i never knew that the tabernacle was across the street from the CNN Center. there was a delta heavy set from kiss 100 recorded there, i just thought it was odd being across the street from where i am. :type:

I heard theyre was a strip club in Atlanta that has nothing but big (obeast) women. You should check it out and report back, vic. :)

I heard theyre was a strip club in Atlanta that has nothing but big (obeast) women. You should check it out and report back, vic. :)

"gold club" used to be here but it closed down 2 years ago. the building is now a church. the girls from my group went to strip club last night, they were trying to convince me and i follwed suit for a while. problem was that when we got to the place called "magic city" it was just to damn ghetto for me. i mean ghetto. it was not a plce like "camelot" in dc, it was 20 times worse. all i saw outside was a bunch of ghetto-booty, i;m sorry, i've got my limitations. :vomit2:

I know -- ive been watchin live scores all day --- the early part of the tournament is actually kinda annoying b/c there are just too many matches to follow like 20 at a time --- it won't start getting exciting until this weekend.

MY PICKS for the final: Federer vs. Henman or Roddick -!

the men's draws are weird -- very uneven -- the top half is much harder than the bottom half.

& on the ladies side - I want big ole fat' substance abusin' Capriati to come out on top!

Vic & Tiny ---- next time we're all in NYC -- were going to "cafe habana" in Soho --- seriously, the best food & totally inexpensive. Yummy, cuban food, they served corn on the cobb smeared w/ butter & grated cheese! Don't even get me started on the Mojitos --- I drank 4 of em' - I was trashed!

YUM :D

Vic & Tiny ---- next time we're all in NYC -- were going to "cafe habana" in Soho --- seriously, the best food & totally inexpensive. Yummy, cuban food, they served corn on the cobb smeared w/ butter & grated cheese! Don't even get me started on the Mojitos --- I drank 4 of em' - I was trashed!

YUM :D

did you go on thursday night? i think that is when i got your text message about mojitos lol

anyhow, sounds like a plan. don't know when i'll be up next though!

It's :ghey: pride week in the NYC ---- I saw a herd of full on S&M leather daddy's walking down Madison Ave yesterday. <run 4 cover>

it was Gay Pride week in DC last week. there were some really interesting folk walking around my neighborhood. gotta love feather boas and grizzly bear beards. :tongue:

from Page Six -- NY POST >>>>>>

June 22, 2004 -- WHICH Hamptons nightclub lost its celebrity chef and isn't really serving food this summer? Ex-staffers say the owners aren't interested in eating. They get runny noses every night about 11 p.m. Allergies, you know.

LARRY?!?!?! :laugh: