Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

So I had the nastiest mojito I have ever had in my life last night. DC PEEPS - DO NOT GO TO YUCA on 18th St. It was bad bad bad.

Anyhow, Vic are you going up to see Zabiela in NYC on 7/16? I think you guys were discussing it before but I wasn't really paying attention LOL

So I had the nastiest mojito I have ever had in my life last night. DC PEEPS - DO NOT GO TO YUCA on 18th St. It was bad bad bad.

Anyhow, Vic are you going up to see Zabiela in NYC on 7/16? I think you guys were discussing it before but I wasn't really paying attention LOL

that was supposed to be in baltimore, but that date got scratched off the balancepromote site. plan was to go to NY to see a soccer match and watch thomar whore the entire manchester united team and then coem back to b'more for zabiela.

that was supposed to be in baltimore, but that date got scratched off the balancepromote site. plan was to go to NY to see a soccer match and watch thomar whore the entire manchester united team and then coem back to b'more for zabiela.

i thought the b'more date for JZ was originally 7/31? Anyhow, I know that was canceled but I was wondering if you had plans to head up to NYC to see him anyway.

My friend Pat bartends there. I didn't think the mojitos were that bad.

i've heard very mixed reviews about that Yuca place. i think i'll stay away.

people kept telling me how great it is. Yesterday I was at Buffalo Billards and on my way back to my office, a few of my coworkers & I stopped at Yuca for a quick drink. It was horrible. I had like two sips of my mojito. :yuck: I also ordered this banana flambe dessert thing that I could have made myself at home w/ some sliced bananas & baby food. It was probably the worst dining experience I've ever had!

i thought the b'more date for JZ was originally 7/31? Anyhow, I know that was canceled but I was wondering if you had plans to head up to NYC to see him anyway.

i didn't know he was supposed to be up in NY on 7/19. i haven't checked balance's site in quite a bit. lemme see.

i might be up for it. :shaky:

Well it was bad. The mint was not crushed enough and I felt like I was eating grass. I attempted to make mojitos at home a while ago and I did a better job.

that place Cubano's in silver soring also has mojito's. i really don;t like theirs either. to much ice and then they put half a lemon inside. wtf?

i didn't know he was supposed to be up in NY on 7/19. i haven't checked balance's site in quite a bit. lemme see.

i might be up for it. :shaky:

DUDE! he's there on 7/16! Not 19th. I saw it on crobar's upcoming events. I was thinking of going up that weekend but I'd have to make an appearance at the Sullivan Room first for Gaaf's party w/ Steve Gerrard :love2:

DUDE! he's there on 7/16! Not 19th. I saw it on crobar's upcoming events. I was thinking of going up that weekend but I'd have to make an appearance at the Sullivan Room first for Gaaf's party w/ Steve Gerrard :love2:

OMG ---- FUN. can I be your date?

gk, you know if there is anything else goign in the city that weekend? double party weekend would be to good to pass by. i haven't seen zabiela since conference.

which weekend? 16th -- apparently Gerrard's at Sulli and Zabs at Cro --

i think we know about those 2 parties. anything that saturday? wait, shit, lemme check my work schedule. i know i've got some training in mid-July. :mad:

GINA-wanna go to Guadalajara & Mexico City instead? Chris Fortier is there those days! :hat:

ok, i'm not crazy for Fortier but it's just been a helluva long time since I've been in Mexico . . .

good lord, I haven't seen Fortier since....... last year's conference! even then I only heard him for like 15 minutes. I haven't been to Mexico City since my senior year of high school. And we all know that was a really freakin' long time ago.

you see the england-portugal match yesterday?

can some one say ~~~> EPIC!!!!

england eliminated. david beckham missing another penalty kick. that tool! :bounce:

no, i didn't, but i heard it was another EPIC fuck up by Becks!