Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

i just saw the NY Red Bulls uni's - goddam!

capt.dclj10104022314.bulls_united_soccer_dclj101.jpg

what if Phillip Morris bought a team or if Coors Beer bought the team out in Colorado? Or Home Depot bought the team in LA, you know 'cos hispanics all hang out at the Home Depot and stuff.

good morning!

so i'm back ot working out regularly... i was gonna start taking ripped fuel but meg already had this bottle of lean tabs. ever hear of it? it has some kinda -drine in there... and it does jack me up a bit hehe.

miss hazey, are sox tix hard to come by? think fenway one of the last few ballparks i still need to see!

Depends on who they are playing, but generally yes... Unfortunately it is also one of the smallest parks, if not the smallest...

Depends on who they are playing, but generally yes... Unfortunately it is also one of the smallest parks, if not the smallest...

well my loveable losers don't play the sox this year during interleague play so i am not interested in any particular series... jsut wanna see the sox in fenway at some point in my life and this summer is sounding good! plus i nevar been to boston yet hehe.

yeah they are adding a pseudo upper deck to the bleachers... partly to get more seats, partly to block off the mooching apartment buildings out on waverly and diversey lol!

oh yeah dexafenadrine is what's in them lean tabs, supposedly some synthetic ver of ephedrine...

i have to learn how to use my vcr. a friend is having a bday party tomorrow starting at 9. hello? that is when lost is on. the nerve! i do not have the dvr set up in the new place. i have no idea how the vcr works since its been years since i've actually used one. wish me luck.

i have to learn how to use my vcr. a friend is having a bday party tomorrow starting at 9. hello? that is when lost is on. the nerve! i do not have the dvr set up in the new place. i have no idea how the vcr works since its been years since i've actually used one. wish me luck.

ask teriaki - i bet he can set up his VCR or DVR to record remotely using his blackberry in HD via the wifi connection on his iMac connected to the flux capacitor he installed in his home - - what am i talking about? :huh:tongue.gif

or just send your friend a blender and get to the b;day party after lost!

ask teriaki - i bet he can set up his VCR or DVR to record remotely using his blackberry in HD via the wifi connection on his iMac connected to the flux capacitor he installed in his home - - what am i talking about? :huh:tongue.gif

or just send your friend a blender and get to the b;day party after lost!

Or she could just be like me and cancel any and all events that happen to occur on Wednesday nights. I'm pwn3d by LOST.

24 also 0wnz my ass!