Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

i was thinking about going to this place:

"THANKSGIVING FARMS -- 1619 Buckeystown Pike, Adamstown. 301-662-1291. Take Interstate 270 to Route 85 south (Buckeystown Pike) and go seven miles to the farm on the left. pages.frederickcounty.com/garden/thanksgiving.htm. Open daily 9 to 5 through Dec. 24; reopens about March 1. Apple picking is expected to run Sept. 20 through October on 1 1/2 acres of semi-dwarf trees featuring Golden Delicious, Red Delicious and Rome apples. The produce market and garden center also have limited supplies of pick-your-own fall vegetables, such as tomatoes, collards, kale, cabbage and unusual, ethnic varieties, sold by the pound. Visitors can sample different varieties of apples on the weekends, and educational activities take place on October weekends. The site has picnic tables. "

i got this from the Washington Post. i should probably call the farm first to make sure it's still there. i don't want a repeat of the Maple Suger Festival fiasco.

so this is my 3rd day w/o any ripped fuel (i'm quitting cold turkey) and i have to say that besides the pounding headache, constant sleepiness, and ocassional lapses in long- and short-term memory, i am doing a-ok!

Gawd, I wish I had constant sleepiness. At 2 am this morning I was staring at my ceiling above my bed begging sleep to come. I had a text conversation with a friend and must of fallen asleep at some point. i found my phone in my bed this morning :laugh:

Gawd, I wish I had constant sleepiness. At 2 am this morning I was staring at my ceiling above my bed begging sleep to come. I had a text conversation with a friend and must of fallen asleep at some point. i found my phone in my bed this morning :laugh:

yeah i hate when i have insomnia. i usually just turn on the TV and within 30 minutes I am ready to go to bed.

i wonder how long will it take me to clear all the ripped fuel from my system? how long did you go w/o caffeine?