Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

i'm almost through w/ all the big clubs in new york . . .

why? just curious... going to glow, while i really enjoyed it, made me glad i'm on tail end of my clubbing days... it's cool every once in while but... how the fuck did we do it every weekend last year? lol

why? just curious... going to glow, while i really enjoyed it, made me glad i'm on tail end of my clubbing days... it's cool every once in while but... how the fuck did we do it every weekend last year? lol

this past conference i never left the beach area. never went to space and i did not miss it. once in a while if there is some massive lineup i'll do it, but i just cant seem to get motivated to deal with the exhorbitant prices and the clusterfuck that frequently on big nights at big clubs anymore.

digweed at crobar you couldn't even move. i would put up with it at sasha as i prefer his style more than digweed's but a good dj at a medium sized joint is what i'm enjoying more these days.

i enjoy going out as much now as i did before, but i just don't see the point of going out for the sake of going out -unless it's to meet up w/ friends. that is why i have not gone to Five here, nor to Nation recently.

Plus- i wanna save $ and go somewhere else.

ah shit pants! i wasn't going to go to Sasha.... but now ZABS is there? What's a tinyb to do?? :confused: Its gonna be a game time decision. Vic, if you had stayed for more than 15 minutes of Digweed's set you would have had room!!! We all wound up w/ our own table area - free of charge!

Oy PvD at IKON? I've seen him at Exit before.... I thought I was going to suffocate to death when they released all the balloons from the ceiling with his name spelled "Paul van Dyck" hehehe They estimated they let 7,000 peoplein that night! I lost Ad for two hours! We'll see. I have to be in TX at least through 12/28 to see the nieces turn 1! :love:

So yes I'm home sick today. I have just been totally wiped out. I slept A LOT these past two days so I'm feeling a bit better :D

this past conference i never left the beach area. never went to space and i did not miss it. once in a while if there is some massive lineup i'll do it, but i just cant seem to get motivated to deal with the exhorbitant prices and the clusterfuck that frequently on big nights at big clubs anymore.

digweed at crobar you couldn't even move. i would put up with it at sasha as i prefer his style more than digweed's but a good dj at a medium sized joint is what i'm enjoying more these days.

i enjoy going out as much now as i did before, but i just don't see the point of going out for the sake of going out -unless it's to meet up w/ friends. that is why i have not gone to Five here, nor to Nation recently.

Plus- i wanna save $ and go somewhere else.

werd i hear ya. definitely preferring the smaller nites/venues with groups of friends. hell last time i been to nation, think you were there as well for firecracka. i did go to five last friday tho... ugh that crowd sucks asssssss.

09/04 Chart

1. Planet Funk “The Switch†(King Unique Rmx) (Promo)

2. Gus Gus “David†(Chable Rmx) (Hussle n Bussle)

3. Pascal FEOS “Stream Electric†(Marco Cannata & Attila Jahanvash Rmx). (PV Records)

4. Chris Cargo “Feel/Watts a Funkin†(Hadshot)

5. Slam feat. Ann Saunderson “Lie to Me†(Soma)

6. CRM “Happy Endings†(Wavetec)

7. Nathan Fake “The Sky Was Pink†(Border Community)

8. Lee Combs vs. The Frog “Lick The Frog†(Fingerlickin)

9. Alex Neri “Housetrack†(Antoine Claraman Rmx.) (Full Force)

10. Kosmas Epsilon “Architect†(White)

11. H.C.C.R. feat. Jessica Eve “What Happened†(Bambossa)

12. Alter Ego “Rocker†(Blackstrobe Rmx.) (Skint)

13. Rowan & Blades “Filth†(Alternative Route)

14. Graham and Blades “Real†(Boz Boz)

15. Harry Choo Choo Romero “Machine Control†(Subliminal)