Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

i didn't bail. :mad:

nothing went right on friday at avalon EXCEPT hanging out w/ tiny and hearing liebing (pretty good i must admit!) my phone stopped working, i.d. got lost, and i just about lost my manhood on while getting frisked :splat:

however, the night was an overall success b/c tiny and i had a really good time and i got to see her w/ liebing = :love:

sorry about your ID and your phone :(

it was so good to see ya though! I still have perma-grin! :D

damn, there's a revolt happening on the Glow board!

yeah its totally out of control! I understand their complaints as I have been stuck in that long line with an advance ticket! It sucks! That night at Roxy almost 2 years ago taught me a lession so I showed up early to Fur. I knew it was going to be a mad house. I didn't experience any problems. I had room to dance and we had a pretty nice size crew. The most annoying part of the night was the two total tool bags that my friend brought with her. Luckily they got so drunk and wandered off so I didn't have to spend too much time w/ them!

yeah its totally out of control! I understand their complaints as I have been stuck in that long line with an advance ticket! It sucks! That night at Roxy almost 2 years ago taught me a lession so I showed up early to Fur. I knew it was going to be a mad house. I didn't experience any problems. I had room to dance and we had a pretty nice size crew. The most annoying part of the night was the two total tool bags that my friend brought with her. Luckily they got so drunk and wandered off so I didn't have to spend too much time w/ them!

wasn't that one of the "chrises?"

oh! funniest moment of Saturday night: some girls were dancing on one of the speakers and the bouncer told them to get down 'cause it was the hired speaker ho's turn to dance and one of them was so razzed that she dropped Larry, which she was holding.... ALL OVER THE SPEAKER! there was a big ol' pile of it. Hahahaha! Classic. Her face was priceless when she noticed what she had done :laugh:

yeah but while other people are still drinking (i.e. working on their second drink) i am already passed out from a fruity cocktail. so lame. :(

par for the course!

yknow, i don't think i've ever seen you messed up on any kinda substance vic. what is up with that? :bugeye:

par for the course!

yknow, i don't think i've ever seen you messed up on any kinda substance vic. what is up with that? :bugeye:

larry makes me hyper, i don't that much to the point that i'm chewing my face off. which is part of the reason why i never really got into the other stuff. i get trashed off booze.

---> bugeye = shaky on CP

loving this fall weather altho suppose to go back into the 80s this week. fall weather makes me wanna cook and bake! pumpkin pie you bitches!!!

me too! i was just thinking this morning that i want to bake an apple pie tonight. i can't wait for the hot to finally go away for six months!

I'll eat the ice cream but I can't have apple pie. For the same reason I can't eat cottage cheese or onions or raisins... i hate the consistency! LOL I like the way it smells when its being baked though!

you have very wierd tastes for food.

so like, even if you have raw onions in a hamburger, you won't eat them?