Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

:( sorry to hear joey!!! I hope ya feel better! My throat is very scratchy! Damn DC clubs for allowing smoking! :tongue:

I'm exhausted. I cleaned my back yard yesterday. LOL, no idea where I found the energy. I went to bed before 10 pm! I'm still tired!

Truly the best weekend musically I've had in a really really long time! PvD didn't disappoint at all! Played pretty hard. :aright:

he bailed on danny vs. danny too..........typical, the one night a year I'm ready to rally.

i didn't bail. :mad:

nothing went right on friday at avalon EXCEPT hanging out w/ tiny and hearing liebing (pretty good i must admit!) my phone stopped working, i.d. got lost, and i just about lost my manhood on while getting frisked :splat:

however, the night was an overall success b/c tiny and i had a really good time and i got to see her w/ liebing = :love:

i didn't bail. :mad:

nothing went right on friday at avalon EXCEPT hanging out w/ tiny and hearing liebing (pretty good i must admit!) my phone stopped working, i.d. got lost, and i just about lost my manhood on while getting frisked :splat:

however, the night was an overall success b/c tiny and i had a really good time and i got to see her w/ liebing = :love:

you should spin techno.